10 years of making sauces/ Ideas for celebration needed

In January Kato's wants to celebrate it's 10th year of making hot sauce. We need a few good idea's on how we should go about this we have a few like a special 10 year collector bottle for our Kato's Island Sauce our original product. But would like to hear a few more so if anyone as a great idea and we use it they can win a Kato Krate containing 6 of Kato's sauces. So submit your ideas and we'll go thru them.

Thanks
Mick
Kato's

You guys are known for good tasting, quality sauces, but have never produced a 10 on the heat scale, so how about a limited edition 10th year 10 on the heat scale sauce!

Kato's 10/10

I don't think it's a 10th anniversary, I think they are marking the start of the 10th year, which would be a 9th anniversary, as kato says "10th year of making hot sauce."

PS. Congrats on your 10th year, that's great!

You could do a collection of your 10 favorite, or your 10 best sellers over the years and create a "gift pack" or collection and call it "The Perfect 10"

Congrats Mick & everyone at Kato's!

I think offering a new sauce would be a good way to celebrate, and drum up sales of your current line. I like THP's idea of a extreme sauce, but another way you can swing it would be to make a sauce with 10 different chiles, that way you don't have to go extreme if you don't want to.

Hey..you've already got a Hemi sauce...how about cranking the heat through the roof and calling it the "Top Fuel Hemi" sauce?

How 'bout this one. Make the Hab chocolate bar in a mold that resembles a $10.00 bill... Kato's profile in place of the Prez...Do you see where i'm going with this Mick?

Besides having the 10 year anniversary Kato's Island Sauce collector bottle. I think we'll do a t-shirt. I like that idea alot so far. They have all been great suggestions the 1 with making a 10 on the heat scale sauce sounds interesting I was thinking of maybe using naga's in conjunction with some chocolate habanero's instead of an extract style sauce. To acheive the desired heat level. The only drawback is that heat is relative on 1 persons scale it maybe a 10 while on anothers scale it would not ne considered a 10. oh well still plenty of details to work out. Keep the ideas coming.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
The only drawback is that heat is relative on 1 persons scale it maybe a 10 while on anothers scale it would not ne considered a 10. oh well still plenty of details to work out. Keep the ideas coming.

Mick
Kato's
I woudn't worry about that, people won't take it too literally since it is a celebration sauce.

Back