2 iowa boxes,17$ each(one left closing at 430 today)

jrhawaii said:
I might be interested in one of your medium boxes you got coming up next week.
thanks for the interest Ed.you would not be disappointed
\

The last box is locked and loaded,It's going for a trip on Tuesday.Either to a refrigerator near you or some people, I owe my schooling to.
I head to work at 515am.If you want the box please close this thread by stating your desire and pm me your name and address so I can label and ship.,When I get home at 430 pm I will close and ship to plan B.thanks guys and gals

That baseball size TS is worth the price alone just for seed stock
DSCF0587.jpg

buddy said:
Randy's peppers are the best that you will ever find!
Buddy i counted up sent and received slips from my small grow in 2015.Florisa(mpicante) beat you by 1point.She is getting the killer box with a giant ^TS.
 You are next on my freebies for 2016.Besides your fermented sauces are so good I want to keep huge fresh pods in  your grasp

Wow thanks! Looks incredible. Can't wait to dig in. I've been lurking for a while but never signed in. I bought a bunch from wicked mike about two and half months ago. That was my first real foray into super hots aside from a reaper I tried last year. I love them, can't get enough. Looking forward to that delivery!

Yng said:
So sorry it's not actually my first but my second box of pods. I'm still a newbi though:)
YNG you can't go wrong with Mike.There are several people on this site I wish had air miles to afford a trip to visit.Wicked Mike's would be on that list.

Back