trade 2 sfrb's fresh pods for sale or trade*STOLEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think of ANY reason why you haven't heard from the guy?

I can only think of 1 bad reason (he ripped you off)and TONS of good reasons...

Like maybe something bad happened to him...

A few years back I got massive blood clots in my lungs without warning (I was at work).

I spent a solid month in the hospital.
I don't own a cell phone or laptop,which I probably wouldn't have grabbed as they wheeled me into the ambulance...as I coughed up blood while trying to breath...

No computer/internet in the hospital (at least not then,I don't know about now).

Stuff happens to people all the time.

If he's a stand up guy you'll hear from him,if not I don't see $20.00 as something to get all upset about.
Change your biz practices,get payment ahead of time like everybody else,COD died a long time ago.

smokemaster said:
Can't think of ANY reason why you haven't heard from the guy?

I can only think of 1 bad reason (he ripped you off)and TONS of good reasons...

Like maybe something bad happened to him...

A few years back I got massive blood clots in my lungs without warning (I was at work).

I spent a solid month in the hospital.
I don't own a cell phone or laptop,which I probably wouldn't have grabbed as they wheeled me into the ambulance...as I coughed up blood while trying to breath...

No computer/internet in the hospital (at least not then,I don't know about now).

Stuff happens to people all the time.

If he's a stand up guy you'll hear from him,if not I don't see $20.00 as something to get all upset about.
Change your biz practices,get payment ahead of time like everybody else,COD died a long time ago.
I wasn't "all upset" i was giving everyone else a heads up more than i was expecting some kind of swift justice be done about my poor helpless victimization. I'm well aware its my fault for trusting him But like I said it hasn't been a problem on this forum in the past. Thanks for your input though...

information, when used appropriatley, honestly and in a timely manner is never a bad thing.

if there are extinuating circumstances, they will come to light later, as of now Wes has shared his experience.

i remember a thread here about honor, fact is i memoralized it in my posts.....i guess the honor quotient is still not what it should be.

thanks Wes

One of 3 things will happen. He will disappear, he will pay, or he will show back up and not pay. Until more info comes to light, we are doing nothing but a disservice to ourselves and the situation by propagating theories based on few facts. Since the ad section is not an area to resolve grievances, I believe we need to allow this to die. Hopefully the problem will be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back