trade 2 sfrb's fresh pods for sale or trade*STOLEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That flat out stinks. I hate bad behaviour like this and all over $20, too. `Effin Ridiculous. 

For what it`s worth, I`d give him a bit more time before carpet bombing his PO Box. Yes, he should have paid by now, absolutely no question.

Sometimes shit happens, and yes, I know I`m being an apologist for someone I don`t know. I can`t help thinking that the idea of sending all sorts of bad fruit is an awesome one, but is perhaps sinking down to his level a little. Just my humble opinion. 

I think I'd give him some time! This post was made June 19. Then you shipped. Few days for that. Not sure what your agreement was, pay when he received them or what but it's only June 25.

joemomma said:
Anyone know grimmpepper??? I mailed him one of these boxes based on a promise to pay and now he's disappeared off the planet... I've done this several times with people on this forum and never had a problem receiving payment so I foolishly trust this dude. Just a heads up so nobody else gets ripped off

Disappeared off the face of the planet? It's been a few days!

The Hot Pepper said:
I think I'd give him some time! This post was made June 19. Then you shipped. Few days for that. Not sure what your agreement was, pay when he received them or what but it's only June 25.

Disappeared off the face of the planet? It's been a few days!
He was supposed to pay that same day that I closed the post but after I sent him the tracking number he said he would do it in a minute because he had gotten busy and then stopped responding entirely. I can give him more time though

Send a paypal money request. That should solve it. It will remind him and there is no reason to not pay when he gets it.

The Hot Pepper said:
Send a paypal money request. That should solve it. It will remind him and there is no reason to not pay when he gets it.
I tried that everyday Since he stopped responding
I've tried emailing him as well

i had been in contact with grim for a while now up till the 19th too? i have dealt with him on some seeds and he has been nothing but upstanding to me. He has went out of his way to help me get started growing with not only seeds but some very helpful info and direction.  it is odd that all of a sudden he has just been gone but i think a bit more time will show that he hasnt scammed you. i know that you dont know me any better then you knew him but i just hate to see anyone get their name drug through the mud without being able to defend themselve :) 

I hope it gets worked out for ya! I know when i got some powders from you i got the package first and then paid for the items. I have also been ripped off on this site in 2010 from JSKaiser he got a few members here and was banned.

joemamma has good stuff and i hope to do business with him again.

newhoppyguy said:
i had been in contact with grim for a while now up till the 19th too? i have dealt with him on some seeds and he has been nothing but upstanding to me. He has went out of his way to help me get started growing with not only seeds but some very helpful info and direction.  it is odd that all of a sudden he has just been gone but i think a bit more time will show that he hasnt scammed you. i know that you dont know me any better then you knew him but i just hate to see anyone get their name drug through the mud without being able to defend themselve :)
don't know him - he entered my seed give away contest on June 21st.

I've dealt with grim as well and never had a problem. But I likewise had a deal going with him in that time frame and he hasn't contacted me either.

It has been about a week and a half since I've heard anything as well.
Before he would get back within a couple days.

Maybe something came up only time will tell.

I sure hope  grimpepper pays up.   These are great peppers.   I'm enjoying my box from Joemama!  He's a stand up guy.   He sent my box packed full of peppers out fast!  They taste great!  

I recently had a good transaction with grimmpepper.  We swapped some seed and communication was easy and he was generous and timely.

It is June - perhaps he's on vacation.  Or had a family emergency.

j

Hophead said:
I hope it gets worked out for ya! I know when i got some powders from you i got the package first and then paid for the items. I have also been ripped off on this site in 2010 from JSKaiser he got a few members here and was banned.

joemamma has good stuff and i hope to do business with him again.
Thanks man! Still waiting on another food dehydrator!...
laynlow said:
I sure hope  grimpepper pays up.   These are great peppers.   I'm enjoying my box from Joemama!  He's a stand up guy.   He sent my box packed full of peppers out fast!  They taste great!  
Thanks man! I'm really glad u like em!

Well as suggested by hot pepper these things need a bit more time, and my remark was based on those suggesting revenge at this point in transaction

again my lynch mob comment was made because lynch mobs usually form by one or two accusers, then others follow their lead, more often than not, they dont have all the facts

You obviously feel slighted, and have a right to

Yeah I'm giving it some more time But I cannot I think of any possible excuse That would justify him doing What he's done in comparison to our agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back