2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

I also give up my seat on the parcel . That way if I don't receive any seeds from other THP then next year I will be back Thanks and also I would like to give AJ a big pat on the back and a fabulous job on the parcel.

skealo said:
AJ- Have you decided if the parcel will go around another time?

package is ready for its second go round...if you are new to the site and meet the requirements (read first of thread) you can get in on the parcel...if you are on the list already and don't want the parcel, let me know and I will remove you from the distribution...

please note, I have not added anyone that is new and has asked to be on the list...please remind me if you want to be on the list...

I added about 9 varieties our good friend Chiliac sent me to put in the parcel...

Upodated parcel listing

010609parcellisting.jpg

updated distribution

Parceldistribution010609.jpg

Round Two Underway...

Package is in the mail...

OJ...you should get it no later than Saturday....

Note: the list has not been edited and there are several items on the list that are NOT in the parcel....I should have rearranged it but did not....

I received a PM from Skealo and he wants to be added to the list...he will be added before the parcel gets back to me at the end....if there are others interested that meet the requirements, please let me know...

Ok hey AJ,,,Guess I need to be taken off the list.I deploy in 7 weeks and bet the mailing add won`t work.Thanks and have a great season everyone.Hope this round is as good as the last. Rich

Okie dokie I got the parcel and email sent to luckydog as soon as I get a reply I will put it back on the road. Thank You everyone

okie joe said:
Okie dokie I got the parcel and email sent to luckydog as soon as I get a reply I will put it back on the road. Thank You everyone

I should have done this a week ago --

sent you a pm Okie ;)

updated distribution...

updatedlisting.jpg

I was set ready to get this parcel of heat in the mail and got to post office at 9 30 and guess what THEY ARE CLOSED Only lobby service available I like to give them a lobby up side the head GRRRRRRRRR So the parcel will go out Monday This gives me an ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!! Don't they know I work during the week Lol

LUCKYDOG said:
Who is after me? Is Cheezy still in ? I'll need your info

Yes, Check your PMs

roflmao @ myself for sending you, your name and address...

Back