2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

I dont know about ya'll but Im still excited about getting it!!

Is there a spreadsheet to pass? I want to expedite this ASAP

I will have to email it to you this evening after I get home from work

No problem AJ -- I have an idea based on whats on the one pictured but just to hold in my shaking hands as I check off the bags

kewl LD...since you are checking off the bags...would you note which bags are empty or no longer there?....I should have done that but didn't and there are items on the list that are not in the package...

great LD...thanks man

I'd like to join this list, i have an exess of naga morich and bhut seeds but am looking to expand to a few more different types.

im not sure if the requirements have been changed or not, or if participants outside the US are allowed

krypt said:
I'd like to join this list, i have an exess of naga morich and bhut seeds but am looking to expand to a few more different types.

im not sure if the requirements have been changed or not, or if participants outside the US are allowed

Here is the first paragraph of the "rules of engagement" that have not changed since August 2008

1. Eligibility:
a. Must have been a THP Member in good standing for 2 Months with a minimum of 100 posts. (not negotiable)
b. Must have THP profile with all information fully complete.
c. Must be willing to accept these rules of trade.
d. Must reside in the USA. (this avoids customs issues)

Sorry Krypt...wish we could accomodate you. You should contact rainbowberry. She lives in county Kent and was trying to put together a European trading parcel...

Again, sorry man...

I received the Parcel in last nights mail -- WOW -- I should have it out by Friday or Saturday --
Did you send me the spreadsheet AJ? I didnt see it in my accounts :dunno:

How's everyone doing? Had to reset my password for some reason...Hope everyone Holidays went well.Looks like everyone is still excited about everything...LOl...And its going to be growing season soon....

hey Pcola...good to see you online again....

PcolaHot said:
How's everyone doing? Had to reset my password for some reason...Hope everyone Holidays went well.Looks like everyone is still excited about everything...LOl...And its going to be growing season soon....

dammit...knew I forgot something...will do it this evening LD...sorry...

AJ...have you been drinking?lol.

I think we know what you meant.

I think that each member should forward their addy and the updated sheet to the next person. AJ deserves a break!

cheezydemon said:
AJ...have you been drinking?lol.

not yet, but if I get one more stupid question from these engineers (read book smart, no common sense, dumbass) I work with...my ass will hit the door and find the first empty barstool I can...Shiner Bock Please....

cheezydemon said:
I think that each member should forward their addy and the updated sheet to the next person. AJ deserves a break!

that would work good if you guys want to...if not, I can still update everything...its really not that hard or time consuming...

Its ok by me -- I printed the copy in a thread and checked what I wanted -- just have to thru them today -- I'll email the list to you Cheezy when I get it so you can get an idea as well..

I see you got the list this morning...I swear my short term memory is shot...

:wondering if the 60s had anything to do with that:

hi aj,
please skip me on this round, I may be away for awhile and wont be near the house much this summer.

thanks aj

pablo

Back