2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

WOW! how time flys by...Started with a new company and new hours and it seems that I only sleep and go to work and not enough play time..Glad to see that the parcel is moving still.

Ohh!! Good thing I check this! I was just about to put it in the mail.

Ok, whoever gets it next, could you please PM me an address? It's ready to go out right now.

Ok....hopefully you guys can clear something up for me so this process goes smoothly and I can return the parcel to AJ ASAP..

what is the proper etiquette for seed packs in the parcel? I mean if there are 100 seeds in one pack you wouldn't take them all (only a portion of that) but, what if there was a pack that only had 10 or so? Do you take a percentage or do you take it if desired and cross it from the list?

Just curious....

I think I said to begin with about 10 or so seeds of each variety you wanted...

If some variety was very low (4-5) I'd just take all of them, if thats what you wanted. If it had 10 or so, I'd take half.

But that's just me. Take what you'll use, and don't be greedy. That's simple enough :)

Thats what I did last time I received the package..If it only had about 10 or so I only took half and left some for somebody else.

Klyth do you have a up to date list of what seeds are in the parcel? Guess it doesn't really matter could be going through them tomorrow...LOL..Just looking for the Jumbo Jalapeno believe its Mikes Jumbo?

Seeds

klyth said:
If some variety was very low (4-5) I'd just take all of them, if thats what you wanted. If it had 10 or so, I'd take half.

I took a max of five of each variety the first go around so there would be enough for all. Take what you'll use and don't be greedy is a great rule to go by.

Ok RWI got the parcel of seeds today. Should have out in the mail on Monday...The only thing is that the list where is shows what seeds are in the parcel seems to be missing..Can any one shoot me an email so I can print the list to see what we have in the parcel and mail it off on Monday...:hell:

PcolaHot said:
Klyth do you have a up to date list of what seeds are in the parcel? Guess it doesn't really matter could be going through them tomorrow...LOL..Just looking for the Jumbo Jalapeno believe its Mikes Jumbo?

hey Klyth guess I need the list after all..The list didn't make it in the package..Could you please try to send me a pm with the list so I can print it up and send it with the package.:mouthonfire:

Sure! There was actually no hard-copy of the list when I got it. I didn't even think to print it and pack it. I could have done that....

Actually... PM me your email, and I'll email you the actual spreadsheet. I don't really know how it would fit in a PM.

klyth said:
Sure! There was actually no hard-copy of the list when I got it. I didn't even think to print it and pack it. I could have done that....

Actually... PM me your email, and I'll email you the actual spreadsheet. I don't really know how it would fit in a PM.

Will do that now...Thanks.:lol:

Back