2010 grow list anything missing??

Naga Morich Hot Peppers
Fatalii Hot Peppers (Yellow)
Habanero Hot Peppers (Chocolate Strain 7)
Tabasco Hot Peppers
Habanero Hot Peppers (Red Savina™)
Tepin Hot Peppers (World's Hottest Peppers)
Big Bomb Hot Peppers
Habanero Hot Peppers (7 Pot)
Bih Jolokia Hot Peppers
jalapeno
black pearl (for show)

I need a scorpion but they were sold out so I will look elsewhere

any thing I am missing ??

Trinidad scorpion now found and added !

just a note about these, I like them to sell because they are very thick so the weight is higher compared to nagas and habs.

A good thing when people that want to buy your peppers only pay per pound.

Tepin Hot Peppers (World's Hottest Peppers)??
You must have been using the Dremman heat scale provided by ecoseeds/ Redwood city:)
Also 7 pot/pod is not a habanero.
All habaneros are C.chinense but not all C. chinenses are habaneros:)

POTAWIE said:
Tepin Hot Peppers (World's Hottest Peppers)??
You must have been using the Dremman heat scale provided by ecoseeds/ Redwood city:)
Also 7 pot/pod is not a habanero.
All habaneros are C.chinense but not all C. chinenses are habaneros:)

Ya I know that they describe them wrong but at least they are the right pepper seeds...

https://www.reimerseeds.com

Nooooooooo, you didn't buy from Reimers did you? If so just throw the seeds in the bin! Do a search, they are the worst company out there, a bunch of scammers!!!

Sha...PM me your address and I will send you some wild tepins from Waco, Texas if you are interested...I still have some of the original stock picked off a 6 year old wild plant out in the woods...

I just checked the reimer web site for the first time in many years and holy F*&^, 15 dollars a pack for the super hots and they probably are all crosses. I don't even want to know what you spent Shay, but you could have found all that here just by asking. And to think I have been sharing free 7 Pod for so long, I'd be rich if I asked for a buck a seed. Boycott Reimers at all costs.:crazy:

I have been getting bad seeds from just about everywhere but peppermania.
last year I had horrible luck with all my seeds so this year I went with reimer, now maybe my $75 bucks was wasted in your opinion but name a good place to get seeds!?
pepperjoes is crap I was told and ebay has worked in the past for most of my superhots then the local stores sell all the rest but too late for when I like to start.

I'm not saying you wasted your money, but many of us here are very gererous with seeds and would have helped if you posted in the right place and asked politely. They actually charged you 3 dollars per seed for Seven Pod only 5 per pack and charged you $15. When you see a grower with perfect looking pods they are the ones to ask for a few seed for next season.;) Good luck with your seed purchase.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I'm not saying you wasted your money, but many of us here are very gererous with seeds and would have helped if you posted in the right place and asked politely. They actually charged you 3 dollars per seed for Seven Pod only 5 per pack and charged you $15. When you see a grower with perfect looking pods they are the ones to ask for a few seed for next season.;) Good luck with your seed purchase.

I have always just bought them from peppermania till she was robbed and lost all her stuff then I bought some from a guy on a forum and they were all wrong or did nothing after I planted them..

no big deal it is only a hundred bucks but I just hope I get what I ordered !!

I emailed Reimer and sent them a link to a site saying they sell crap and asked if they can refund my order but then what?

I grow all of the super hots above and could easily have been talked into sending seed for a 10 spot to buy a few beers. I'm really not trying to reem you a new one here Shay, I'm more beside myself for giving away seed somebody else charges 15 dollars a pack for. All my pack are worth close to 100 bucks with the amount of seed I share according to Reimers. I was gifted the seed and have returned the favor, good karma.:lol:

pm sent

I know that there prices are out there but I just wanted good seeds that were what they were labeled as.

I should have asked here first as I have had a few members help me out in the past and I have even sent some peppers and sauces to people here that wanted to try them.

I have sent Pepper Ridge Farm my info to help me fill that list and I will post if there are any that I may still need or want.

I have no problem paying for good seed if any of you guys can help me out.

shayne

I wish I could have helped you out this year when you asked Shayne. I really hate seeing people waste their money on Reimer seeds

What part of the country are you in?
Have you given any thought to growing Rocotos. If you can grow them in your climate, I don't think you'd be sorry. I have some old seeds, PM me your address, and I'd be happy to send you some seeds.

I wouldn't use Reimer's pricing as a legitimate value for anyone's seed PRF. :) It's kind of like the starting price used on infomercials. "Valued at $299...we're selling for not $200, not $100, not $50, not even $29..it's $19.99, WAIT if you order now you can get double the Scorpion seed for this price with just additonal S/H fees." OMG, wait a minute I'm going to sell pepper seeds on TV now as late night infomercials. See ya'all later. :)

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I grow all of the super hots above and could easily have been talked into sending seed for a 10 spot to buy a few beers. I'm really not trying to reem you a new one here Shay, I'm more beside myself for giving away seed somebody else charges 15 dollars a pack for. All my pack are worth close to 100 bucks with the amount of seed I share according to Reimers. I was gifted the seed and have returned the favor, good karma.:lol:

Reamers has banned me. I once bought seeds from them, a specific greenhouse, parthenocarpic cucumber that no one else in the US was selling. A buck a seed. They did not germinate and I e-mailed Reamers. I told them I planned on growing them in hydro and they tried to tell me that is why the seeds would not germinate, even though I sowed them in premier potting mix! What, the seeds know they are destined to have roots in water so they refuse to sprout?

Reamers refunded my money but said I could never buy from them in the future. Oh, what a horrible punishment!

Mike

You have a ton of heat, but need some flavor. I would go with an ahi pineapple, ahi angelo, orozco, lemon pepper. I have made some killer salsa and powder using those and a few others along with some TS.

Just because she's hot doesn't mean she will taste good ;)

Back