• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

2011 grow year.

Vanilla to start with. Just got them about 1 month ago.
P1040069.jpg

Ceylon Cinnomon
P1040056.jpg

Black Mulberries
P1040059.jpg

It's fascinating to me to see these plants for the first time.

I didn't know that Vanilla was a vining plant.

And your Ceylon Cinnamon has leaves like one of my Jewel Orchids.

Interesting looking fruit on the Black Mulberry too.

Thanks for sharing.

dvg

Yes dvg Vanilla is a vining Orchid. Not sure if it will survie well enough to Get flowers and pods off of them, but I have done well with Dendrobims orchids here. But they are very easy to care for here. I've had 1 Vanilla vine die all ready but still have 3 left. As I cut them in 1/2 when I got them. Orchids are tough when in the rite place, and Vanilla is a vine that does not need the ground when its in the rite place.

Yes dragon fruit comes from a Vine cactus called Pitaya from Mexico I think. I still must take a pix of the Passion fruit vine and well as the Black pepper vine.

Sigh..vanilla, how lovely! I would love to grow vanilla as I do a lot of baking. I'm sure that must have an amazing scent. I truly can't imagine.

Our Coffea Bengalensis is flowering now. Its very small now and smells like Jassmine and looks alittle like it as well.
P1040562.jpg

On the right is a vine from the south of Thailand which the leaves turn gold when it flowers. The next in the middle is a White ebownee, it is persimon that grow in the north of Thailand and Laos. The one at the left at the back is Black table pepper.
P1040574.jpg

Our passion fruit after moving
P1040571.jpg

Strawberry plant we just got.
P1040573.jpg

We got 2 mango trees on the land of the new place we are renting
P1040567.jpg

And finaly got a crow
P1040542.jpg

Back