seed-train 2023-2024 Mega seed train!

Something spicy arrived in Tucson!!

Train.jpg

Last edited:
Something spicy arrived in Tucson!!

Train.jpg

A couple thoughts come to mind.

1) Glad the Train arrived unscathed. I was wondering just yesterday where it might be.

2) Save yourself a few bucks and go to the Post Office and get a Flat Rate Medium Box. Should only cost 14.75 to ship.👍

3) That's a pretty realistic-looking snake, and if it is, remember that whole "red touch yellow" thing.😯🧐😄

Last edited:
Damn, that was supposed to get there Saturday the 13th. At least it made it and unscathed, that’s what matters. ENJOY, Brother! Positive Vibrations…

I was sweating it! My dad wound up in the hospital Sunday and I was trying to get up to Washington to see him. I think the same weather that delayed the package kept me from flying out sooner. I was gonna have a neighbor pick up the package and forward it, so the train wouldn't have crashed, but I would have "missed the stop." But now I'm in WA, seeds in hand. And it's a short hop to Mr. Gundo in Oregon!

I'm digging through the Dragon's Hoard of pods, seeds, and powder right now, and should have the train out the door tomorrow, early Saturday at the latest.

Adding a number of NuMEx varieties, some baccatum seeds from the last two seasons, and some fresh Starfish pods. No great needs; I just want to grab a few of the more flavorful stupid-hot varieties, and any interesting baccatum strains I don't have.

Thanks again to all the riders for your generosity!

Last edited:
1 Jeff contonio ☑️
2 NJ Bpiela ☑️
3 NY Sinn ☑️
4 VA Downriver ☑️
5 MI Fatalii llama ☑️
6 IL mattspeppers ☑️
7 LA hardcore ☑️
8 TX Dougthehead☑️
9 TX texashotpeppers☑️
10 NE Greatfulseedsaver☑️
11 AZ Geonerd☑️
12 OR Jgundo
13. Babysas
14. Redtailforester
15. Mattspeppers
16. Jgundo
17. Greatfullseedsaver
18. Jeff contonio

@Jeffcontonio Hey Jeff, since there's interest from some for another visit, perhaps we should have the train do another lap, stopping for those who are interested. So, I guess I'm saying after Dan (@RedtailForester) gets done with it, start with Ben (@bpiela) again, and if he's interested, send the train back to him. Otherwise, move down the list. That way, early riders can see if anything of interest was added by later riders, if that makes sense. Just a thought. I wouldn't mind taking another ride. Anybody else, besides those who have already raised their hand, interested in another ride?

@Jeffcontonio Hey Jeff, since there's interest from some for another visit, perhaps we should have the train do another lap, stopping for those who are interested. So, I guess I'm saying after Dan (@RedtailForester) gets done with it, start with Ben (@bpiela) again, and if he's interested, send the train back to him. Otherwise, move down the list. That way, early riders can see if anything of interest was added by later riders, if that makes sense. Just a thought. I wouldn't mind taking another ride. Anybody else, besides those who have already raised their hand, interested in another ride?
Yes definitely!

If anyone wants to receive the train again just let me know and I’ll add you.

1 Jeff contonio ☑️
2 NJ Bpiela ☑️
3 NY Sinn ☑️
4 VA Downriver ☑️
5 MI Fatalii llama ☑️
6 IL mattspeppers ☑️
7 LA hardcore ☑️
8 TX Dougthehead☑️
9 TX texashotpeppers☑️
10 NE Greatfulseedsaver☑️
11 AZ Geonerd☑️
12 OR Jgundo