• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

$25k per kilo, most expensive pepper in the world

You guys are too funny.

FWIW, I scanned the thread, but I think a number of people are conflating things in terms of the taste perception and the effects from ingestion ...

Alpha acid strength for hops or THC concentration for weed are similar metrics, scenarios ...

Your TRPV1 response to a higher concentration of capsaicin with be stronger, but if it's a small amount in volume systemic effects from total capsaicin load will be limited ...

Conversely a bag full of jalapenos won't ever hit a concentration to challenge the taste perception like a super, while at once providing a challenging volume of capsaicin systemically beyond the mouth ...

Or ...

You can smoke a QP of Mexican dirt weed and at no point will you ever get close to as high as from smoking a key bump of Afghani#1 kief. If you cook brownies with butter made from a QP of weed, compared to a key bump of the same kief, the shitty bud with pebbles that smells like gasoline from smuggling will give you a helluva stronger body high than the minute amount of kief from the chronic.

It's strength/concentration vs load/volume.

Or so I've heard ...

My favorite part of harvest was the dry ice kief. Half the time i'd get carried away trimming just to have a little extra to run through the bubble bag. 

Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake that reefer. 

image.jpeg

Ok...where do I pick up my money?

my brother in law saw this article and now he want me to grow them for him, the problem is I don't know where is the reliable source for the seed.

Back