• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid 3 crazy crosses from Patrick

First of all I would like to thank everybody that simply left such positive feed back!

Nice reviews Laz...I do not plan on challenging you to a hot pepper eating contest that's for sure ;)

Perhaps I will see you at the NW party?

Great reviews there Laz. Those looked like fun. That Trinidad Savina looked like a mean one for sure. Was the heat immediate, or did it really set in after the swallowing of it?

It was pretty immediate, my lips were burning up before I even swallowed any of the pepper!

More great reviews Ryan.That all over burn you got was probably from the extended chewing of that massive pod. ;)

Hahaha yeah it was definitely enough pepper to fill my entire mouth!

If only it were that easy....snip-hack-stitch-stitch-ZAP~Great videos Lazi' Looking forward to chowing some down with you soon. I know you got me beat though, I can't handle the huge pods like that last one that was over .5 oz. SL

Thanks SL Cant wait to hang out at the NW party! I very much enjoy watching you and Salsa Kid chow down on hot peppers.

Outstanding Ryan! You keep this up and you're going to be a legend. Thank you for taking the time and going through the effort to do this. I really appreciate all of your skills, nerve and cajones!

Thanks Patrick, if you didnt grow & send me the peppers none of this wouldve happened! Thank you very much for giving me the chance to try these peppers I enjoyed every one of them! I cant wait to sow some of the seeds I took as well.

Bangin' background music :violin: you're nuts ;) :D

Thanks CP, the music seems to go well in the background without being to distracting.

patrick ,

On the crosses I asked about , how many plants of each did you grow ? If more than one did they all look and taste like they're siblings ?

Thanks & Peace,
P. Dreadie

P. Dreadie. The yellow B.J. cross is the only one I have growing. It's the only plant that made it from my saved seeds.

The Red Savina/T.S.(?) cross there are three plants growing from the seeds I was sent. Two of them look like the plants the seeds came from, Red Savina, but the third one is the only one producing pods like that.

The last one that Ryan did, the T.S/Red Savina(?) cross I have three plants growing from the seeds. One is growing normal yellow T.S. CARDI pods, the second one has done absolutely nothing but grow a bunch of flowers then lose every one and the third one is growing the pods that look just like the yellow CARDI pods only they're red.

Hope that helps.

Great stuff Ryan. You've definatly got balls! and a high tolerance level like Neil.
Patrick that savina/scorp cross is very cool. Might be a good idea to overwinter that plant.

Just caught the No 3 one there. I like how the music kicked up a notch right when your face started showing the burn.

That was one meaty mother.

Back