30$ mfrb special..Iowa Hots

Guys I was going to change the header on my other thread but could not find the edit button to do so.
This week I am packing mediums for 30$ including shipping.I will get up new pics on Friday.Refer to my other thread for pics and boxes up to date.I think everyone has been satisfied to this point this year.

Pull is Sunday shipout on Monday
Pm me your address so I can make you lables

Thanks
Randy

These are just six pics from the garden just now.Some of these will be in each box.At 30$these will be all hots and will be tagged.
Boc
IMG_20170921_165001554_HDR.jpg

Bbg cross
IMG_20170921_164917281_HDR.jpg

Choco bhut cross and some Ts
IMG_20170921_164730941_HDR.jpg

Primos and bg
IMG_20170921_164155320_HDR.jpg

Naganero hab
IMG_20170921_164056463.jpg

Naganero f3
IMG_20170921_163925011_HDR.jpg

Pm address if interested.I work Friday but will keep checking for responses.
Thanks
Randy

Just received a box of these and these are some great big pods! If no one bites I might get some more! Awesome plants man!!! I think his plants eat mice or small rabbits.

Thanks Clint.I put a lot of time in getting these pods to reach thier potential.You need another packed box let me know buddy

Got any more MFRBs this week? Super interested in the chocolate bhuts for a bourbon garlic honey chocolate bhut hot sauce and the various bbg strains. If you have a BBGxTabasco,  that is my favorite pepper tasted this year. Not a staight noob, but have been using peppers for years provided by thehotpepper user physics202 to make hot sauces. Finally have a house with a yard in full sunlight now, so looking to make some hot sauces and save some seeds for the next season.

reverberational said:
Got any more MFRBs this week? Super interested in the chocolate bhuts for a bourbon garlic honey chocolate bhut hot sauce and the various bbg strains. If you have a BBGxTabasco,  that is my favorite pepper tasted this year. Not a staight noob, but have been using peppers for years provided by thehotpepper user physics202 to make hot sauces. Finally have a house with a yard in full sunlight now, so looking to make some hot sauces and save some seeds for the next season.
I printing lables for Monday ship pm me if you are still interested.

Going to see "Kansas" in concert Saturday so if anybody wants a box pm me.2 weeks from Monday is the last of my fresh pods for 2017.
Thanks guys

Closed for 2017.guys that have boxes coming this week,they leave Tuesday due to holiday

Thanks guys
Randy

Back