• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies 3D Printing

Nice job with the printing! I too got myself one for Christmas this year past, and am having a blast with it. Been a very good and reliable printer too. It as well is an Ender-3. Been doing mostly stuff for my RC hobby, but some 'things' needed by friends and family. 

Its great to develop ones own designs as one needs.
Needed a way to stop the cans from moving around and get a bit more organized.
Two piece glued together.

pFK2yLm.jpg

TiGuz7B.jpg

That's too bad. What kind of filament was that?

It feels kinda wrong to give you last post a 'like' when the print was a total disaster :confused:

Glow in the Dark by ERYONE
Highly don't recommend that brand, Pumpkins I made last year and Minion Spook and one Litho has worked out of that spool. Trying one more and then toss it.

Could it have drawn moisture from the air?

I haven't seen that brand name before but hey, I'm still trying to figure this 3D printing out.

I've got a green and a blue Glow in the Dark from Creozone.

I just used the green to print this lampshade https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2686055 and no problems so far.

I always have them in a freezer zip lock bag so it shouldn't.
lol reminds me of soft ice cream swirl :)
If its a large object on the base then it seams to work ok, I did pumpkins last hear, 6" and they were great.

Sorry to see that. I too have had similar, but on a much smaller scale. I was worried about my filament and what I have heard about them only having about a year shelf life so I invested into a sealed container with a rechargable air drier/desacent pack. Only time will tell I guess. Sealable tote has a rubber seal from Canadian Tire and thr dessicant drier is from Amazon. Beads are orange, when they turn green, plug it in to dry the beads.

@dragonsfire Pretty cool DF. So, what's your estimated cost to produce these yourself? Just curious.

Back