• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

5 oz Glass/Woozy Bottles

Hello all,

I'm in the early stages of starting my own hot sauce company and have been having a hard time finding the standard 5 ounce glass hot sauce bottles for a price of under 75 cents per bottle after ordering a shipping are paid for.

For those who have a hot sauce company or order these in bulk, can you recommend where I can get these at a price that comes out to less than 75 cents per bottle after ordering a shipping?

Many thanks for any help

Shipping is whats gonna get you. Ebottles.com with shipping for 120 bottles with lids will work out to be 90 cents per bottle going to long island

Have no idea what prices are @this B'lyn NY company, . may be able to pick up.a
29 N 10th St, B[/siz

Rappaportbottle@gmail.com

Ca229 N 10th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211 |ll Us:
229 N 10th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211 |

Glass Bottle Manufacturing - Brooklyn, NY - Rappaport Sons Bottle Co ...
https://www.rappaportbottle.com/glass-products

For more information about our glass bottles call Rappaport Sons Bottle Co Inc. in Brooklyn, ... Glass Jars & Bottles in Brooklyn, NY ... Woozy Bottles 5oz, 10oz                     

specialty bottle
fillmore container
sks
freund
container and packaging supply

maybe one of those is closer to your location for shipping or would be a will-call option. 

SL

Check locally or within driving distance for a source. It took some searching but i found one near me. Only problem is will-call is a $100 minimum. They are pretty damn high on lids and reducers too. Its still cheaper than shipped.

Looks like you are about 200 miles from burch bottle. So unless you are grabbing a truckload it would probably be cheaper to ship. I imagine they ship cheaper to long island than Kansas though so maybe see what they charge you.

And showmedasauce... Where did you find local to you? I tried to find one in Kansas City and had bad luck

Walchit said:
Looks like you are about 200 miles from burch bottle. So unless you are grabbing a truckload it would probably be cheaper to ship. I imagine they ship cheaper to long island than Kansas though so maybe see what they charge you.

And showmedasauce... Where did you find local to you? I tried to find one in Kansas City and had bad luck

Prices dropped a great deal since i got them. WAY better pricing now.

TricorBraun
https://packagingoptionsdirect.com/contactus

Bottles, caps reducers and bands
https://packagingoptionsdirect.com/5-oz-clear-glass-sauce-round-woozy-bottle-101250

3 cases (36 bottles) with caps and reducers
Sub-Total $17.46
Shipped to me locally
FedEx Ground ($11.72)

St. Louis
8212 Lackland Road, Suite A
St. Louis, MO 63114
tel: 800-255-4177
fax: 816-922-8053

Kansas City
7460 Stadium Drive, Suite C
Kansas City, MO 64129
tel: 816-922-8500
fax: 816-922-8550

Awesome. Thank you to you all for the help.

The closest place I had found prior to all of this post was in upstate New York, about 3 hours from me, but I'm never typically in that area for a pickup, so shipping is what killed me. These places you all mentioned will all be looked in to.

Hicksville is less than a half hour from me, so I'm hoping the price is right with them because that would be convenient.

Thanks again for all the input and info.

Back