• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

5th Annual Secret Satan gift exchange.

I am actually looking forward to this. My wife thought it was a bad idea, but I think it will be fun. Obviously most people “online” don’t want their name and address given out to ship something to, but think about how many telemarketers and other spammers already have that info. Think junk mail. In this case, it’s controlled by the admins pairing people up and I am fine with that. In any case, christmas has become a bit of a ba-humbug and this sounds like a way to spice things up. Please join in.

Hoping it happens, i am ready to deploy a package to a home near or far...

bored waiting GIF

What is Secret Satan?
It may seem odd to do a Secret Satan around the holidays, but this is not tied to Christmas, instead, the season of giving, and includes everybody! And we are talking hot sauce here people! The devil, satan, and all kinds of evil, we are used to the connection.
:hell:

@Shorerider has been nice enough to do the organizing this year! More details Friday.

Here is the letter to download that you can fill in when you send your gift!

You can type it in or print and fill in by hand, there's an area for your personal message and name/username.

2022 secret satan letter template.png

:woohoo:

Spoiler alert! Pure Evil will be included in my Secret Satan package. How could I not? :lol:

Side note- recipients are expected to post a picture (or 2 or more) with their gifts and note here in this thread.

Last edited:
In the spirit of Satan (Christmas), I'll extend this to midnight Oztraylia time. Get yer name in quick to be able to participate, because once the packages start landing, you're gonna regret you didn't!

Boss, are you in???
Glad to see all the participation!

Looks like 6 Extreme members and 2 non.

This year, my participation will be to award 1 non-Extreme member with a membership; @sobelri or @noway2. You must guess a number between 1 and 100, and post it here. The closest will be awarded Extreme! This is a bonus gift, you will still be receiving your Secret Satan gift!

The number is pre-determined and has been sent to @Shorerider for confirmation. Yes, via prawn courier.

security shrimp GIF by Chopt Creative Salad Co.

Note: This is only open to @sobelri and @noway2.

Back