• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

6/06/2009 Update

Earthbox Pinot Noir Sweets:

IMG_1190.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion:

IMG_1192.jpg

7 Pot:

IMG_1193.jpg

Yellow Rocoto:

IMG_1196.jpg

Silver_Surfer said:
Healthy nice green plants Bob.

Have you ever grown a chinense in an earthbox?

No I haven't silversurfer. I'm sure they would do well judging from what I've seen so far this year.

cmpman1974 said:
BEAUTIFUL plants..nicer than any I've ever grown for sure!!

Yeah right, I've seen your photos. Here's one you're interested in, the Chiltepin Amarillo. It's blowing up by the way. Should have some ripe pods in a couple of weeks.

IMG_1200.jpg

Hey Bob...just thinking, is the Spinnaker II still open on the beach....

your plants are looking very healthy...

Big, sprawling, bushy - very impressive plants. With that many leaves, those babies have the horsepower to crank out some pods.

AlabamaJack said:
Hey Bob...just thinking, is the Spinnaker II still open on the beach....

your plants are looking very healthy...

LOL AJ.

Yeah, the Spinaker is still there and going strong. Let me know when you're ready to go down a couple.......

Thanks everyone. This is a cool site!

I'm looking forward to the ripening that's about to occur. Then I've got to figure out what do to with the TS's and 7 pots. So many peppers, so little time......

Bob_B said:
LOL AJ.

Yeah, the Spinaker is still there and going strong. Let me know when you're ready to go down a couple.......

I retire August 28th. My mother still lives in Pcola and the wife and I will probably come down for Thanksgiving...with the plants I have, I am tied to the garden until after harvest...I would love to go tip a few with you...usually the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving is our day to visit old friends...

AJ - That sounds like a winner. Let's you and I stay in touch about your visit down in the Florida panhandle.

Bob

Back