• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7-5-09 Slim Pickens ;-)

Sorry PRF, I stole your dehydrator tray idea. ;-)
Thanks for the temp setting BTW.

My pick of the day.
7-5-09-Harvest.jpg

Habs came from 2 plants, Datils? from one. This years Datils are starting to blush.
7-5-09-HarvestB.jpg

Nagas were picked from 3 plants, Fatalii from one (seem slower to ripen) and bells from 2.
7-5-09-HarvestA.jpg

WTH am I doing out here in this heat pickin peppers???

AJ made me do it, yeah that's my story and I'm stickin to it! :D

Looking good SS!

Your red habs are huge, is there anything special about them? Other than they look scrumptious and the size that is?

Use the trays if ya got'em. The bells look like apples and the Datil have the same orange yellow shade as mine. Nice deep red Nagas and Red Habanero, I gotta find some chicken poo.:P

umhuh...nice pods SS...

and I did NOT make you pick those pods in the heat...I said FEEL the heat...roflmao

hey prf, wathch out for that chicken po, if you put5 it on strait it'll burn the plants. Let it sit for a while, overnight and them put it on the plants.

Diablo said:
Excellent loot!

Thanks Diablo, the pods are starting to pile up.

peppermanbaha said:
awesome man. I cant wait till i have the first tast of the first ever bahamian naga.

I hope you feel the same after that naga bites back! :D

patrick said:
Looking good SS!

Your red habs are huge, is there anything special about them? Other than they look scrumptious and the size that is?

They taste nice but the Datils are hotter. These reds are more mellow and raised from Peppermania seed like all of my hotter chili plants.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Use the trays if ya got'em. The bells look like apples and the Datil have the same orange yellow shade as mine. Nice deep red Nagas and Red Habanero, I gotta find some chicken poo.:P

Thanks PRF, I have plenty of the poo to spare. :)

AlabamaJack said:
umhuh...nice pods SS...

and I did NOT make you pick those pods in the heat...I said FEEL the heat...roflmao

Oops, I never could follow instructions. :lol:

Thanks AJ.

BTW, IT'S Raining right now!!! First we've had in over 3 weeks.

peppermanbaha said:
What nor rain for3 weeks , it's been non stopp down here.

This year it's been feast or famine so far. Spring was constant rain and far too wet with the occasional damaging strong winds. Lately it's just been hot and dry with steaming humidity; the kind that makes your clothes sticky (100++ heat index).
This little thunder shower is a welcome relief. :)

We've got the same weather SS. I know my plants are liking the break from the heat - some are flowering today.

Back