7 Pot Primo (C. Chinense) - SASBE Offer #2

OK, I'm putting up one more offer for 7 Pot Primo seeds as demand was pretty high. I've got enough seed for another 10 people (10-15 seeds for each poster). I found a few more pods ripened in a bag I forgot about. :) Final pods of the season. The seeds look very good.

Same terms as always for U.S. residents:

- Send self-addressed stamped bubble envelope (SASBE) - don't need to enclose a second envelope in the bubble mailer - should be able to recycle the original
- Include $0.64 loose postage - no metered postage please
- Include return address label I can affix to the package
- Include ziplock bag with variety name on it so I can just drop seeds in, toss them in envelope, drop on your postage and label and off they go

Please follow directions. It makes me offering these more doable. It does take time to do these things.

For non-U.S. residents:

- PM me about details. I'll consider shipping seeds if you provide adequate postage reimbursement via Paypal. Sorry, I don't have the funds to throw tons of postage at my expense when doing multiple SASBE offers.

Please post on the forum thread to indicate your place. First 10 responders win. Only post if serious about sending in your envelope so others don't get screwed who really want it! PM me for mailing address too once you post here.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris, If you don't mind me asking for the TS and this 7pot variety I'll take one of the 10 spots on your offer.

I have some from JJS, but I would LOVE to grow both and compare. Count me in! I already sent you a pm for the yellow Scorps, so you should have my info!

Chris, I received the package today. Thank you for providing me with the opportunity to grow an awesome plant.

Back