• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7pot-Rennie

I'll be watching closely as the 7 pod Rennie sure sounds like a winning pepper might try and set a side a little cash and by some seeds
when they come available this fall or when ever.
You guys kill me here I'm fixing to be buried in a ice storm and its like spring with some of you and other summer never left, Unfair. :P

Chris. They have great germ rates. I planted 7. Have 3 wild picked. And 3 from Tex's '12 rennies. Will be months before they pod up.

Anybody that has rennies left over, you should immediatley charge for any extra seeds.

Please keep the profits.

Awesome, I have some from 3 places. First come first served! they are buy one seed and get one free, $20 each. Cheers! I'll even through in a Jay's and my mystery wine.

I would not expect anything less.

No extras here.

Dulac, yours will go out Tuesday, like we discussed.

Well Rodney, see I wouldn't sell rennies if somebody sent me some because they would have been given to me for free. If I had worked for them then I might would sell some

Stop please. Take it to PM's nobody here wants to read this crap.

My 7 Pot Rennie's are doing petty good. Not sure of the germ rate right now but I think it was 100%. Looking forward to this pod.

I guess you'll never understand how doing what I did to get seeds was work and I'll never understand why it's not ethical to sell what I worked for

I apologize Patrick

PicsArt_1356014671832_zps22695c71.jpg
I was lucky enough to grow a few plants of this awesome pepper. My original seeds came from armac, and I know he also sheared with other members here. Heck ! I'll go straight to the point...This 7 is hot ! really hot, the heat went every where, and taste wise is very interesting... being sweet and bitter at the same time.

I'm one of those members...4 cells of my germ tray planted with Rennies...still waiting for 'em to pop....visualizing baskets of honkin' giant red pods like the one in your pik!

Back