• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A bad day that got worse... by the hour!

Yesterday: First I'm also attempting to grow bamboo... I'd set aside an area in the small room.The window cil .. 4 small contains 2 with bamboo 1 with banana tree seeds, and some more naga, the more mature Naga's are growing downstairs.

I pick one of the trays up because I can see a shoot coming through, run down stairs and show the Mrs. "look look 3 weeks and the bastards are finally going to do something". She's not really impressed but anything to keep me quiet . The bananas seeds are still dormant, and I can see some something in the Naga tray. Anyway, I show the Mrs what's going on then take the tray back upstairs, slot it into place and knock the whole lot over!!! so all I have infront of me is one big pile of dirt!
You should have heard the language! I then had to spend 30 mins trying to pick seeds out of dirt obviously not know which bamboo seeds had come from which pot and as for the banana seeds ... your guess is as good as mine. I saved the Naga's!

Thinking that was about as shit as my day was going to get I thought...
" Hold on, I ordered some more bamboo seeds from the German company 3 weeks ago and they're not here.
I'd give these arseholes a piece of my mind for being so slow."
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

I looked up a few choice swear words in German and got more wound up and ready for a good fight.
I checked my pay pal account...no transaction to the this company for the last 3 weeks, checked my bank ac, nothing there either. Hmmmm this is strange, now I had less ammo to get this company with because I didn't know the name of the seeds I'd ordered, so I looked on the company's website found the name and thought I'd have 1 last look in the shopping basket section.

Guess what........ I hadn't pressed the buy button!
icon_redface.gif
clap.gif

and just to top the day off a visit to the dentist who removed a tooth

Beat that!!

Ah the Dentist,I went to one today too.
9 oClock appointment(after working all night from 5pm - 7:30am).
About 9:30 I get called to go sit in the "Lounge Chair".
About 10:45 they clean my tooth-10 min. work.
Now they want someone else to polish it.
Wait 30 min. more for another 10 min. proceedure.
I got home about 12 I get out of there....

Too late to sleep.If I sleep for only 3 hours I feel worse than no sleep,so ....

Fed the mites in my garden again,75 degree days and they are multiplying like crazy.

Back