chinense A Blue Scorpion?

Hmmm   

Hint...  :liar:

This is the original before I played with it.
THSC-TrinidadScorp.jpg

From a topic on thechileman.org Facebook page from Feb of 2013 about a "rare black scorpion" being promoted that was pictured as shown below.

Turns out there was another picture with a different color, but was actually the same pepper.  That would be the bright red one above.
(Note the highlights)

How much can you trust what you see?  Unless in person?

539259_525789177453993_434534085_n.jpg

Maybe I should have saved this for April Fools day??  :shh:  ;)

As a side note,I have purchased Easter egg colored purple podded plants.
Within hours of being in sunlight they turned black.
Goat weed types.
Maybe other stuff in low light does the same thing.

Brown pods might be purple ish in VERY low light.
Who Knows?
An example of pods formed in a shipping box and stored in a stores stockroom before sale(my theory).
Within an hour or so these pods turned black-goat weed type...

I do suspect the scorpion pics are bunk sales crap though.

Since I've personally seen black pods in NO light be the above color,I don't know if red pods do the same thing.
Maybe brown ones do-going by color...under no light conditions or?

Pepperjack91 said:
You know peppers will cross with blueberries just like they will tomatoes.*sarcasm*
My 8 year old daughter knows peppers are from the night shade family. According to her theory, any 2 humans (male and female) can have a baby, why can't any 2 night shade plants. A spicy cherry tomato would be cool.

Yeah that would be. Or a superhot the size of a tomato....

I've seen it being discussed on here before, but I haven't seen any real evidence for it happening. It would be pretty cool 

Maybe a pepper grafted to a Huckleberry root stock might give you deep purple blue pods Ha! My aunt swore that she had a bell pepper cross with her tomatoe plants as she claimed the tomatoes looked like a bell pepper, No matter what you could say would just not change her mind and would plant her peppers away from any of her tomatoes so that they wouldn't cross. Same thing with Cucumbers and watermelons, but she was in her late 80's so who knows.

smokemaster said:
As a side note,I have purchased Easter egg colored purple podded plants.
Within hours of being in sunlight they turned black.
Goat weed types.
Maybe other stuff in low light does the same thing.

Brown pods might be purple ish in VERY low light.
Who Knows?
An example of pods formed in a shipping box and stored in a stores stockroom before sale(my theory).
Within an hour or so these pods turned black-goat weed type...

I do suspect the scorpion pics are bunk sales crap though.

Since I've personally seen black pods in NO light be the above color,I don't know if red pods do the same thing.
Maybe brown ones do-going by color...under no light conditions or?
Okay smokemaster, I gotta know what kind of seeds did you get in that sandwich bag??? Looks like your ready to plant a couple of acres.

Ha!!!!  And here I have been wondering ... "What to use for my Avatar?"  Think I just found the perfect one!!!!   ROFL!

Back