• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

A care-package from Windchicken!

This is why chilehead friends rock!!!!! I received this box chock full of Congo Trinidads today from Windchicken. Thanks so much Gary for the big box of love!

HOLY CRAP ARE THOSE THINGS HOT! :mouthonfire:
377393_2476572827920_1060450402_2840873_1175376353_n.jpg

Chilly heads are the best! Those look huge!!
are they bigger than jonahs or yellow 7?
I would love to cross those with Big jim

They look so huge!!

I have seeds to try those bad boys out next season, but didn't realize they would grow so big.

Are you going to turn them into sauce?

Hey Gary, thanks for the Congos, too! Just got a surprise package from him today!

Surprisingly, these things are WAY milder than I thought. They're also SUPER sweet. They're one of the best hot peppers I've ever had. What kind of soil/ferts are you using, Gary? I can't get my hots to get anywhere near this sweet. I love it!

that was a nice jesture, as most Chili heads are known for! ROmy6 mailed me a few samples of powders he has collected, and he mailed them to my in-laws in Whode island so i can try them on Turkey day!!! if everyone was as nice as use chili heads the world would be a little better than it is now! LOL

I would also like to thank Gary . I recieved a package of congo's as well. They are very oily and tastsy. Kind of have the taste of a yellow 7 pod and the heat to match :dance:

Thank you Gary. Keep on spreading the heat :beer:

100_2648.jpg

100_2651.jpg

And the money shot. Can you see the oils ?

100_2673.jpg

I got a tremendous surprise today..............thanks Gary. And two trades came in as well. Thanks Smiter Q aand SS Tupperware, your seeds are in the mail.

Gary if you ever make it back to the valley I will take you to the Stripes for a breakfast taco!

DSCN0880.jpg

Back