A Few Pictures

My peppers are finally starting to take off. I thought that I would share a few more pictures. Some of my other ones are starting to change colors (none of these). Not all of these are hot peppers. Thanks.

Aji Limon
AjiLimon1.jpg

Aji Limon
AjiLimon2.jpg

Burning Bush
BurningBush.jpg

Fresno
Fresno.jpg

Habanero Orange
HabaneroOrange2.jpg

Hinkle Hatz
HinkleHatz2.jpg

Naga Dorset
NagaDorset.jpg

PR Jellybean
PRJellybean.jpg

Sarga
Sarga2.jpg

Tobago Seasoning
TobagoSeasonin2.jpg

those are some great looking plants! i really like the burning bush and your orange habanero seems like it's gonna produce a ton of peppers! good luck to you

You definitely have a green thumb!

The Aji Limon that I'm aware of the pods grow upright or at least the couple I grew last year did. I don't doubt I had the wrong ones. The number of flowers on your Burning Bush are insane!

I always thought it was the Dorset Naga but I've seen two people calling it the Naga Dorset today, anybody know for sure?

Good luck eating all the peppers those babies are going to produce.

Edit: I just checked the chileman.org data base and he calls it the Dorset Naga but says that is just another name for the Naga Morich. Now I'm really confused.

Sorry about messing with your thread buddy.

all i can say is wow! tons and tons of pods!

congratulations on a season's worth of capsaicin induced pain! =D

Your plants are in perfect health ^^
The burning bush looks like a great producer, does it taste good ? (if you have already grown it yet)

Fine looking plants. Your PR Jelly Bean is way bigger than mine, I have a new goal for next year.
Burning Bush is also a very cool looking plant.
Nice job, mate.

Your plants are in perfect health ^^
The burning bush looks like a great producer, does it taste good ? (if you have already grown it yet)

This is my 1st year with Burning Bush. Not sure what it'll taste like but I'm looking forward to it.

Fine looking plants. Your PR Jelly Bean is way bigger than mine, I have a new goal for next year.
Burning Bush is also a very cool looking plant.
Nice job, mate.

Thanks. It the 1st time I've grown the PR Jelly Bean. I've got some pods that are starting to ripen and a lot more on their way. Hope they test as good as the look.

Have you had the Hinkle Hatz before? I was going to purchase some from a local farmer but decided not too. Might have to give them a go if they are a good and tasty choice.

You definitely have a green thumb!

The Aji Limon that I'm aware of the pods grow upright or at least the couple I grew last year did. I don't doubt I had the wrong ones. The number of flowers on your Burning Bush are insane!

I always thought it was the Dorset Naga but I've seen two people calling it the Naga Dorset today, anybody know for sure?

Good luck eating all the peppers those babies are going to produce.

Edit: I just checked the chileman.org data base and he calls it the Dorset Naga but says that is just another name for the Naga Morich. Now I'm really confused.

Sorry about messing with your thread buddy.

Sea Spring Seeds Co.;

"Dorset Naga® (Capsicum chinense), which was measured at 1,032,310 Scoville Heat Units (SHU) in a 2009 trial, is one of the hottest chillies in the world. Its scorching heat is combined with a distinctive fruity aroma, making it a truly exceptional chilli."

"Dorset Naga® was developed by us from the Bangladeshi chilli naga morich, and genuine seeds of Dorset Naga are produced only on our market garden in Dorset. Likewise, Seed Spring Seeds is the only authorised seller of Dorset Naga seeds."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Straight from the horses mouth. ;)

Very green thumb you have Patrick oops; I mean buddy, sorry. Nice job.

Back