• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A really simple quiz

rainbowberry said:
Yeah but I'm sure I'm quite a bit older than you so that makes you copying me ;) (Mmm a toyboy)

lol

that would be Pinocchio...I believe you meant boy toy...Otherwise, Omri will have to change his forum name to:

wait for it...

Woody...:lol:

rainbowberry said:
Yeah but I'm sure I'm quite a bit older than you so that makes you copying me ;) (Mmm a toyboy)
What the heck is toyboy?! do you mean boytoy? YES, I'M A GREAT BOYTOY! :D
Hmmm... I don't recall putting my age in here, so how do you know how old I am?
Yes, I am a bit younger, I'll give you that! but I'm not gonna tell you how much! cause I'm the mystery man... whoooo!... :lol:

rainbowberry said:
I know, we are very similar, or do you copy me? :lol:

Say, has anyone here ever seen rainbowberry and Omri in the same room at the same time? How do we know they're not really the same person?

Pam said:
Tsk! You clever computer fellows could probably confuzzle that enough to fool the rest of us.
Even after using multiple encrypted proxies, the IP is still detectable inside the actual packets.
You could at least see the different location.

Omri said:
Even after using multiple encrypted proxies, the IP is still detectable inside the actual packets.

yeah - Omri is in a room with a white background, and RB is in a room with a blue one...clearly they are not the same person Pam...

that one was easy...:cool:

Hot Canuck said:
yeah - Omri is in a room with a white background, and RB is in a room with a blue one...clearly they are not the same person Pam...

that one was easy...:cool:
lol, and one is a woman while the other is a man! :lol:

Omri said:
lol, and one is a woman while the other is a man! :lol:

nowadays that is a little harder to confirm....you bear a striking resemblance to Sinead O'Connor, and RB could pass for that Oscar red carper reporter on Entertainment Tonight...

:think:

you would still be right, but who is who ??? :lol:

Omri said:

You're the suspect, the Omriberry, I cannot trust what you tell me.

Hot Canuck said:
lol

that would be Pinocchio...I believe you meant boy toy...Otherwise, Omri will have to change his forum name to:

wait for it...

Woody...:lol:
So what's a Boy toy? Or shall I just use my imagination. I did mean Toyboy it's a man that is quite a bit younger than you. I thought you lot spoke English! I don't really want to see who this "Oscar red carpet reporter" is though do I ? But Sinead O'Connor :lol:

rainbowberry said:
So what's a Boy toy? Or shall I just use my imagination. I did mean Toyboy it's a man that is quite a bit younger than you. I thought you lot spoke English! I don't really want to see who this "Oscar red carpet reporter" is though do I ? But Sinead O'Connor :lol:
Well you English person, you... toyboy is not a word (and I'm not a toyboy). boytoy on the other hand is! lol, Google it.

I bet it's one of those words where when I put it in the search engine it tells me I have to agree to be 18 or over to view its content :shocked:

rainbowberry said:
I bet it's one of those words where when I put it in the search engine it tells me I have to agree to be 18 or over to view its content :shocked:
Anyway, I have my benefits. :cool:

rainbowberry said:

Or else it takes two AA batteries and is top rack dishwasher safe.

Back