A ultimate offer to newbies

If i hadnt already put up 23 varieties and excess of 100 seeds i would jump on this.

Would have put them into an twin indoor 600w hid set up.....never even saw this thread until now, wasnt a member when it was originally posted.

I hope someone takes up this offer....huge props CAP for making this available.

:cheers:

Oh how I wish this was a 10 variety offer. Hardiness zone 7a, 1000w LED lamp, 3rd year growing from seed and I've met a serious challenge every year that I've had to overcome so at this point, my grows are productive and plants are healthy. Already started 30+ varieties Dec 1st. Really curious to see what these varieties are! I have room for maybe 10 more this season and am thinking of trying to stabilize the CPR and find a strain that is productive to spread it around on here.

BSH said:
Oh how I wish this was a 10 variety offer. Hardiness zone 7a, 1000w LED lamp, 3rd year growing from seed and I've met a serious challenge every year that I've had to overcome so at this point, my grows are productive and plants are healthy. Already started 30+ varieties Dec 1st. Really curious to see what these varieties are! I have room for maybe 10 more this season and am thinking of trying to stabilize the CPR and find a strain that is productive to spread it around on here.
So what's it gonna be? 1 foot in and 1 foot out so far. Noone else seems interested with little more than 24 hours B4 cut off. Grow 10 this year and 17 next year.

Can I participate? I'm out of the US but a friend of mine lives in Florida and travels often and could bring the seeds to me, I live in El Salvador and mostly grow peppers in pots outside all year long.

Just waiting to her from Peter now. All seed have made their primary destination. One will be forwarded on.

Hi there CAPCOM!!! The seeds arrived yesterday to El Salvador :)
2zio2ty.jpg

Back