A very BLACK HBD Friday!!!

Starting at MIDNIGHT, just after Thanksgiving, the HBD Black Friday Blowout begins!!! For 24 hours you can use the code “black” for 50% off EVERYTHING on our website….as you may know we’ve already got some amazing gift sets up on the site….If you want to put together your own order we’re doing FREE gift wrapping on everything!!! If you want to add a personal message on a holiday card, we’ve got you covered! You know what else, if you want to put together your very own Holiday selection you can call our 24 hour Super Santa Hotline at 646-957-3484. We’ll help you put together exactly what you want for that very special someone….We’re doing what you need for the spiciest Holiday Season EVER!!!!! Don’t miss this phenomenal 24 hour event!!!

wow....I think it is the perfect time to try out some new sauce
dancingpepper.gif
dancingpepper.gif
dancingpepper.gif

What a great deal. I'm running over to your website ASAP

Just ordered your chocolate habanero sauce and some new trinidad scorpion cauterizer. Cannot wait to try them both
onfire.gif
Oh I would like to let you know that "Blueberries" is missing the "U" in the ingredients list of your Trinidad Scorpion Cauterizer sauce. Thanks for the great deal HBD. This will be my first experience with your sauce and seeing as there are no extracts my stomach is already happy.

Just placed my order, Can't wait for all my bottles! :party: :hotsauce: :party:

Too bad I'm giving most of them to other people :tear:

And a belated congratulations to you two!

This is the perfect excuse to try your sauces. The only bad thing is the wife is going to make me wait till Christmas to be "surprised" with them.

Thanks for the awesome offer.

Back