• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

??? About Mylar

I suppose it depends on how windy things get there wordwiz & what you're planning to fix the mylar down with. I'd think the 2 mm would have more than double the resistance to tear.

I woudl think the 2mil would be easier to work with less likely to tear. I always start with good intention then have something like that piss me off

I have the 2 mil...wouldn't buy anything else. it's more durable. It's good for life so why not spend a few extra $$$$. I figure if I need to take it down someday and put it in another place, it's less likely to rip. That was important to me as well.

I am also using 2 mil...for durability alone it is worth the extra $$$ IMO

Yes âžž 2 mil.
I have used chip bags before. I wish I could get a whole roll before it was made into rolls if it was cheaper than buying from the hydoshop or gardening center.

ABurningMouth said:
Yes âžž 2 mil.
I have used chip bags before. I wish I could get a whole roll before it was made into rolls if it was cheaper than buying from the hydoshop or gardening center.

8235.gif

This stuff is probably like .5 mil if that but its about .99c and works pretty damned well. It tears easily, but you can cover a LARGE area for

Back