• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Addiction level of this site

How much are you addicted to this site?How often in a day you visit THP

me: i'm addicted like :crazy: , several times a day i'm in this site wondering around, reading topics

The grow room, the computer, the grow room , the computer, the grow room, the......... :beer: .........computer, the grow room........ :mouthonfire:

Greg

Iㅠㅑㅎ ㅗㅑ호 5 새 ㅣㅣ 채ㅜㅊㄷ굳ㅇ.Means nothing!! Just tried to type "a big high 5" to al the cool people on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The grow room, the computer, the grow room , the computer, the grow room, the......... :beer: .........computer, the grow room........ :mouthonfire:

Greg
That was most aussies here were doing all winter to mid spring (depending on location of course). We are allowed outside though now!

I work from home, and am on the computer all day. I have a tab reserved specially for THP. I check it AT LEAST every 15 minutes while I'm working.

Hmm, hope my boss never gets on here. :eek:

just found site but its the only thing i do on the computer. i come in from the farm several times a day just to log on :mouthonfire:

just found site but its the only thing i do on the computer. i come in from the farm several times a day just to log on :mouthonfire:
you can keep it logged in (remembering pwd), mate...that's way you are faster in accessing the forum and returning back to your farm :D

This new member here is highly addicted to this site.
I am it from my computer & android phone every day & night.
Sorry gotta go, off to the grow section.
Cheers every one :beer:

Robert

Well Facebook used to be my addiction but now I shoot up THP like you wouldn't believe. Almost all day. I am always logged in at least. My only internet is my phone so its with me everywhere!!!

I am on here maybe 10 times a day. Lately I've been busy with end of year stuff so I have been less posty. Still counts as a fix if I read everyone else's though. :hell:

my computer is programmed to boot up and log in to THP 10 minutes before I get up.

(j/k) but you get the idea~ Right now I'm on THP before I've even gotten a cup of coffee.

Ya I second HH81BetterHalf's comment :dance: Been here for about a month and can't seem to get away from it :drooling:
So much to see :eek:
So much to learn :eh:
So much to Do :rolleyes:
and
No where else to go :cheers:

YOU Guys are the BEST :woohoo:

Back