• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

after effects

HOLY COW...I had a small Bhut (size of a dime or so) with my BLT for breakfast. That was 3 1/2 hrs ago. I didnt have anything since then and was fine. I just finished a coke zero and started having horrible stomach pains. Man sometimes tuese pains make me reconsider this spicy venture....

Wouldn't surprise me either if the Coke Zero had something to do with it. ;)

But watch them smaller pods too! This little Choc Bhut here may very well be the hottest pod I have ever eaten:

IMG_5213.jpg

Sure the heat was no worse than that of a regular sized Choc Bhut--I would say it was definitely on par--but that's the scary thing! I don't even want to think what the concentration of capsaicin was.

I tell ya, I sure got a rude shock after chomping down on it thinking it's only a tiny little thing..... :lol:

Maybe also you didnt have enough in your stomach before you ate it. I tried a douglah for the 1st time a few months ago. Only thing I had for breakfast. By the time I ate lunch I had so bad of stomach pains I didnt eat lunch. I suffered until mid afternoon before they went away about the same time the tums kicked in.

I figured that the soda brought it on as soon as I took the last gulp. What I didn't know was that it would hurt like that. Makes ya wonder what the hell is going on inside there....like evil little trolls decided to swing from my bowels
eek.gif
It passed about 10 minutes after it started but man it sure didn't feel good. Is it not a good Idea to have super hots with the first meal of the day?? Also I figure at almost 4 hours you should be in the clear to drink something carbonated....maybe it was just this time...this experience. I've had this pain before but it was from UV Blue vodka...first glass I drank my stomach felt like it was being cut by some hooker that just pulled razor blades out of her weave. I'll put this one behind me for now and try to learn the ropes of eating these potent little rascals....only because it didn't ruin my button popper of a Thanksgiving dinner. Hope everyone enjoyed the hell out of their holiday!
cheers.gif

Wouldn't surprise me either if the Coke Zero had something to do with it. ;)

But watch them smaller pods too! This little Choc Bhut here may very well be the hottest pod I have ever eaten:

IMG_5213.jpg

Sure the heat was no worse than that of a regular sized Choc Bhut--I would say it was definitely on par--but that's the scary thing! I don't even want to think what the concentration of capsaicin was.

I tell ya, I sure got a rude shock after chomping down on it thinking it's only a tiny little thing..... :lol:

Big things come in small packages....yikes
eek.gif

Back