• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Afterburner Lane

ran out of space so a Mate said "hey can use my Yard" YAY so "can i have there?" and did the clear and whack stuff down over winter

ab1.jpg

then other day, went put some Scotch Bonnets and Birdseyes as want to make a few bottles of afterburner,, so heres the Planting..

ab2.jpg

YAY ,,,,, then saw a coool little Bed "can i use that too?" as had some Savina's, Yup.. straight home and now the Savina's have some space to grow,,,

sav2.jpg

Ok next yard lol

I don't even have 1 yard :( Those are some massive transplants in that 2nd pic too, are those the bonnets or the birdseyes? My guess is bonnet. Looks good though neil, you got some cool friends.

Nice,as I've mentioned before,have some space in my florida yard,will watch your plants in sunny florida over the winter,you can enjoy a little sunshine and the beach while your down,help our economy a bit!My scotch bonnets are still producing,annums still producing.

Coool man, is that Andrews house? Pretty awesome that someone would give up their yard for your plants. How old would you say that the bigass transplants are they look nice and healthy;)

He's taking over...aieeeee! ;)

Good deal man, that white wall should be good for reflecting the light too..bonus.

Very nice friend you have there. Is he planning on taking care of them for your or will you be over there everyday talking to your babies? (I know I would be hahha)

Neil...that is simply wonderful that someone would let you use their yard as a pepper factory...the plants look super healthy too...

do you know how much sun you will get in the area between the house and fence?...I am assuming the white wall and side fence runs north south...

Can you tell me what size those planting beds are?

I have a 4 x 14 plot that I will be using this coming season and want to know how many plants I can get into it.

Justin

Back