• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Ají Charapita Growdown Throwdown 2024

Do you have what it takes to be crowned the Growdown Throwdown King or Queen in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pepper-Guru

Extreme Member
This year we are doing a Mystery Polling for the Growdown Throwdown 2024. Suggested by the boss @The Hot Pepper.

Only I will know what the multiple choices are.

Rules are the same as always:
1: If you vote, you must grow and show (no free lunch) and you must agree to the SASE requirement to enter.
2: Seeds are obtained by sending SASE to our volunteer seed liaison. (to be determined)
3: Since we are well into January, start them as soon as you get them.
4: Grow them all, however you want, but chose ONLY ONE plant to enter into the competition. Any cultivation method you please, but once you weigh the first harvest off your chosen plant, that's your forever plant, until the end. All weight entries are to be made from that plant the entire season.
5: You must participate and supply the other competitors with proof of life. Photos of each harvest and it's weight.
6: At the end of the year, all totals will be tallied up and the competitor with the MOST WEIGHT off a SINGLE PLANT in a SINGLE SEASON Wins.
7: The Growdown King is to be showered with gifts by all the losers.

Pretty simple right?

Here's a photo of the 4 pepper choices. Redacted of course.

1706263445021.png

Last edited:
I chose "B", just B-cause going with the letter "A" seems a bit pretentious since it sits in the first place and humble me certainly knows its limits...!

1706289860991.png

This year we are doing a Mystery Polling for the Growdown Throwdown 2024.

Only I will know what the multiple choices are.

Rules are the same as always:
1: If you vote, you must grow and show (no free lunch) and you must agree to the SASE requirement to enter.
2: Seeds are obtained by sending SASE to our volunteer seed liaison. (to be determined)
3: Since we are well into January, start them as soon as you get them.
4: Grow them all, however you want, but chose ONLY ONE plant to enter into the competition. Any cultivation method you please, but once you weigh the first harvest off your chosen plant, that's your forever plant, until the end. All weight entries are to be made from that plant the entire season.
5: You must participate and supply the other competitors with proof of life. Photos of each harvest and it's weight.
6: At the end of the year, all totals will be tallied up and the competitor with the MOST WEIGHT off a SINGLE PLANT in a SINGLE SEASON Wins.
7: The Growdown King is to be showered with gifts by all the losers.

Pretty simple right?

Here's a photo of the 4 pepper choices. Redacted of course.

1706263445021.png
Can you post a better pic please 😁 thanks

Back