auction Aji Jobito Charity Auction Benefit for Fig

Ho Ho Holy Shit Batman!!  :cheers:

We've hit three digits.  I'm dropping in another bottle of hot sauce into the two winners boxes - test batch #9 "Chariot of the Sun" made with peppers that THP forum member jcw10 (Justin) sent me this year.  It's made with yellow congos and peach bhuts, orange juice and some pineapple marmalade I found at a local European grocer.  Starts a touch sweet, then heat blossoms on the tongue.  

I have also just now heard from Fig!!  He's been working as much as possible while navigating the deteriorating conditions in Venezuela - sometimes selling his things to get by.  Sadly the medicines his daughter needs are not available anywhere in Venezuela, so he must cross into Columbia to obtain them and despite trying for more than a month the border remains closed.  He has not been online much due to all this going on and said he didn't want come here to only have bad news.  

Despite all this he wishes us all a Merry Christmas and sends his thanks to all who've purchased seed and are bidding for these boxes.  Together we are making a huge positive impact on their lives.  :)

hogleg said:

I wish! Didn't I offer you 35 bucks for that bottle a while back?  :lol:

I think something like that, yup ...

I think I might have another, though ... and if so, I'll send it to you w/ the M.C. seeds ...

I'm just getting around to doing some mailing of those in the coming two holiday weekends ...

Nice bidding guys - keep it up!

Dru's sauces sound fine, but I'm marching to a different drummer.  Seeing as his PayPal is still OK, I just "cash mobbed" his account.

someguy said:

At what time will the auction end?

How does 8pm CST sound?  

Current top two bids:

Hogleg @ $150 

and 

midwestchilehead @ $180

Since we've crossed another plateau I am now going to include a half pound of my sweet hot teriyaki beef jerky for each winner, as well as a 3 pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce to each winner!  That means the seeds, along with 6 packs of powder blends, 3 bottles of Dee Roo and 3 bottles of LDHS for EACH of the top two bidders!  :)

SmokenFire said:

How does 8pm CST sound?  

Current top two bids:

Hogleg @ $150 

and 

midwestchilehead @ $180

Since we've crossed another plateau I am now going to include a half pound of my sweet hot teriyaki beef jerky for each winner, as well as a 3 pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce to each winner!  That means the seeds, along with 6 packs of powder blends, 3 bottles of Dee Roo and 3 bottles of LDHS for EACH of the top two bidders!   :)

I think MWCH said $160.  :P

Sweet hot teriyaki beef jerky  -  oh, my!     I have to be in @  $166.73 (we just have too much of an obsession with increments of 5 and 10!).

Merry Christmas all!

Update:

Guys I am going to be out of town for a few more days.  I will keep this auction open until 8pm CST Wednesday 12/30/15 as a result.  

Current high bids are MWC @ $160 and cone9 @ $166.73

Thank you!  :)

Back