auction Aji Jobito Charity Auction Benefit for Fig

:)

Here's what the boxes currently look like:

2n7pqnd.jpg

NOTE:  The jerky isn't pictured because the damn dog ate it.  The replacement jerky is marinading now.   :snooty:

Good job, Dru!

Box came this morning, Dru.  Beautiful stuff!

I got into the jerky straight away - delicious! 

I'll try some sauce tonight - just gonna be hard to decide which is first.

Thanks again.

Hello friends, I would like to thank on behalf of my entire family, SmokenFire, as well as the entire community of thehotpepper.com, never in my life felt so grateful and so sorry, I've always had kind gestures for whom more you need it, but never thought I would find people who even without knowing me and miss my family, have so generously in his heart, I am deeply grateful to them, I find ways to somehow achieve repay all acts of kindness and generosity, which already I not even get in my country because of what this all dehumanized. but in some way reward will achieve all the gesture of solidarity they have for me.
I'm starting to make powder to spice meals made from Aji Jobito, dehydrated, which I command you SmokenFire, to be distributed to whom it considers best. and I have prepared a new shipment of seeds so fresh that has collected in late December, so they have a greater chance of germination, I hope to have good harvest and pray to God to fill their homes with joy and multiply them all the immense gesture of charity towards me.
I want to report that my friend Joe Delaney, notify me in a contest that was made in USA, do not know more data, which were tested several sweet peppers, the winner was the Aji Margariteño, which by the way is very difficult to get my country, and which also have commanded a good ration of seeds.

Thanks friends.

Note: I could not be more aware, due to an inability to connect to the Internet but steadily, because of problems with my computer, but I hope that we can solve this year. thanks

I received my awesome box last night  :dance:

I want to thank you Lindberg for sharing these seeds with us. You have shown much passion and devotion finding a way to share with us while your country is in such turmoil. I believe that's why we have come together with this auction to show you we care about you and your family.
Wishing you all the best in the New Year

I would also like to thank and commend Dru and Joe Delaney For all you have done to help get these in the hands of pepperheads. You guy's are awesome.

:cheers:

hogleg

LINDBERGF said:

Hello friends, I would like to thank on behalf of my entire family, SmokenFire, as well as the entire community of thehotpepper.com, never in my life felt so grateful and so sorry, I've always had kind gestures for whom more you need it, but never thought I would find people who even without knowing me and miss my family, have so generously in his heart, I am deeply grateful to them, I find ways to somehow achieve repay all acts of kindness and generosity, which already I not even get in my country because of what this all dehumanized. but in some way reward will achieve all the gesture of solidarity they have for me.
I'm starting to make powder to spice meals made from Aji Jobito, dehydrated, which I command you SmokenFire, to be distributed to whom it considers best. and I have prepared a new shipment of seeds so fresh that has collected in late December, so they have a greater chance of germination, I hope to have good harvest and pray to God to fill their homes with joy and multiply them all the immense gesture of charity towards me.
I want to report that my friend Joe Delaney, notify me in a contest that was made in USA, do not know more data, which were tested several sweet peppers, the winner was the Aji Margariteño, which by the way is very difficult to get my country, and which also have commanded a good ration of seeds.

Thanks friends.

Note: I could not be more aware, due to an inability to connect to the Internet but steadily, because of problems with my computer, but I hope that we can solve this year. thanks

hogleg said:
I received my awesome box last night  :dance:

I want to thank you Lindberg for sharing these seeds with us. You have shown much passion and devotion finding a way to share with us while your country is in such turmoil. I believe that's why we have come together with this auction to show you we care about you and your family.
Wishing you all the best in the New Year

I would also like to thank and commend Dru and Joe Delaney For all you have done to help get these in the hands of pepperheads. You guy's are awesome.

:cheers:

hogleg

May I add my own eloquent +2!   Have a good new year, Lindberg.

Back