• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Aji limon wilting....

my aji limon that's doing a bit better then the wilted one, granted this one got overfertilized. lol. these things don't like ferts.

6343c2fd.jpg
How this aji lemon now ?? the cupped leaves looks like a spider mite infestation ? any new photos for this plant ?

How this aji lemon now ?? the cupped leaves looks like a spider mite infestation ? any new photos for this plant ?

i'll take more pictures tomorrow of that plant. it's doing fine. growing more normal leaves. kinda dark and cloudy here now coz of the super typhoon about to pass through.

A little bit of both. Some flattened, the leaves that were too crumpled up i pulled off during the time it was regrowing the rest of its leaves.

Been spraying a little malathion weekly. Not too much just a little to keep the bad bugs away.

A little bit of both. Some flattened, the leaves that were too crumpled up i pulled off during the time it was regrowing the rest of its leaves.

Been spraying a little malathion weekly. Not too much just a little to keep the bad bugs away.
ok you have been spraying some malathion.... that might get the mite population down..

so how did it go.. the typhoon?
u got lots of rain ?

been raining for three days. still raining.

plants in my containers are drowning. lol.
well its been very hot last one week here. just yesterday we had an early morning shower and today its just cloudy.

better put an umbrella over them! hehe.
which part of Philippines are you in ?
opps.. just read your info..you are in between manila bay and laguna de bay..

Yep. Middle of two bays. I'm closer to laguna de bay though.

I'd rather have hot weather and the occassional rain.

Back