• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ajijoe is asking for prayer

Wishing you and yours the best.
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Shes probably tilling up the clouds. for your pepper plot.
Little off topic but i'm guessing growing peppers in a cloud would be like fogaponics right.
:pray:
no its ok she was a bit of a chilehead,she loved my pickled sweet habs and zavory, we will be growing those together :dance:
thats awesome your friend Joe

Joe: Mine and my families thoughts and prayers will be with you. Keep the faith my friend, He has a plan for everyone.

thanks again all it was a rough day for me and my sister but god saw us through

thanks so much your friend Joe

I know it's a few months too late, but i'd still like to say that i'm praying for you all. God always has a reason for what He does, even though we down here don't always understand what the reason is. May God bless you and your family as you have blessed others.

In Christs Name I pray,
Amen.

-Melium
P.S- I never got to thank you for the seeds you sent me last summer, they turned out very well.

I know it's a few months too late, but i'd still like to say that i'm praying for you all. God always has a reason for what He does, even though we down here don't always understand what the reason is. May God bless you and your family as you have blessed others.

In Christs Name I pray,
Amen.

-Melium
P.S- I never got to thank you for the seeds you sent me last summer, they turned out very well.
thank you so much and your prayers are not too late, the pain has diminished some but the void left by he passing will take time to fill

God is working on my heart and the hearts of my family to bring complete healing i know that in my heart of hearts i shall see her again

the rain falls on the righteous and the wicked and i am at a loss as to why, but my God who is rich in mercy can give above all that we can ask or think, He has reassured me that i will walk on streets made of gold and Amanda will be there with me!!

you are welcome for the seeds and please keep in touch

thanks and in the name of Jesus Christ be blessed

your friend Joe

Back