• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJIJOE'S CAPPUCCINO NUGGET HAB

hello all

if there is anyone out there that i sent seeds to for this one and you are growing it this year

i would love your help

i know at this posting its a little premature but any help would be greatly appreciated
i am growing 2 plants and my friend is grow many more so im off to a good start
im developing this one off of an already somewhat known cross (Maraba X?)
just wanna know about
color is it indeed still cappuccino
the original cross is red

this is a worthy undertaking and these things are worthy of the title "Superhot"
i say this because i just ate a bout 4 of them on a chicken fajita SO GOOOOOD!!
they have a wonderful flavor
my nose ran for about 20 minutes and my mouth burned for at least that long

thanks to all your friend Joe

just ate one of your peach bhut today (my first 2012 pod) MY GOD! that was drooling with yellow oil and was very intense!
i gave to some co-workers.. just a chunk of about 2mmx 2mm and they all were looking for milk and cream and bread to kill the heat !

cant wait to see those pics that everybody is looking for!

Hail Joe!

David

just ate one of your peach bhut today (my first 2012 pod) MY GOD! that was drooling with yellow oil and was very intense!
i gave to some co-workers.. just a chunk of about 2mmx 2mm and they all were looking for milk and cream and bread to kill the heat !

cant wait to see those pics that everybody is looking for!

Hail Joe!

David

daayum peach bhut? I am soo intrigued. would you be able to trade seeds? :O

well how hot is it compared to the infinity sauce you made for the fest or your yellow storm sauce that im eating right now (great flavor almost pineapply and a hint of apple flavor too?) :) ill pick some up if james has any at meadow view i think i saw some there earlier this year :)

Alex

Hey Joe, I'm growing 2 plants of this variety as well. One of them is flowering already. It's not a big plant, about 16" high. I manually pollinate the flowers so hopefully I will get pods soon ;)

IMAG0572.jpg

Back