for-sale Ajijoes super seed sale has ended permanantly

Awsome Joe, glad to see your still selling in despite of the recent crap you had to deal with. As a friend once told me, dont let the bastards keep you down!!!

Nigel said:
Could you please send me a list, Joe? Many thanks.
oh sorry bout the goofy pm
i came to the thread and it dropped me on you and i thought it was a new request realized after i send the pm that it wasnt

thanks your friend Joe

HELLO ALL

IM PLEASED TO REPORT THAT THIS SALE IS STILL GOING ON

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED

THANKS YOUR FRIEND jOE

Hey Joe,

Thank you for all the work you've done distributing your seeds. I can only imagine the thousands of plants around the world that originated from your seeds. I pray that the difficulties you are facing are only passing. 

Pash said:
Hey Joe,

Thank you for all the work you've done distributing your seeds. I can only imagine the thousands of plants around the world that originated from your seeds. I pray that the difficulties you are facing are only passing. 
yes i often thought about that and i do hope it passes soon also
im exhausted

thanks your friend Joe

dropped a few nice aji joe starts in the ground with my mom on mothers day! hope that makes ya feel good Joe. You are a gem to THP and its members!

PrimeTime said:
dropped a few nice aji joe starts in the ground with my mom on mothers day! hope that makes ya feel good Joe. You are a gem to THP and its members!
i does and it doesnt make me feel better, i dont wanna give up but have no choice, im so happy that you have them and will benifit from them

thanks it actually did make me feel a little better

your friend Joe

hello again all i just wanted to give this thread a little push as i have gotten quite a few requests for my seeds for sale and it seems it got missed by many

thanks your friend Joe

Back