• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJs 2008 Plantout Complete

It is because it dosen't fade in the sun like some of those permanent markers.

Image026.jpg

nice to have a women around r.b great idea..erm which colour to use
:lol:

A.J great plant out your back must be aching..as for the wife..flowers and a nice meal before you take her home :rolleyes:;)

POTAWIE said:
For me it all goes into the garden and gets tilled into the soil

That's what I plan to do. First, though, I'm trying to remove the top 6-8 inches of dirt and then till the next six inches or so. It may take a couple of years but then my dead area ought to be useable again.

Mike

rainbowberry said:
I've never used old compost, is it a good idea?

Let the nature do it for you ,in forest or jungle you have income of organic matter and soil rejuvenate,in compost pile you add stuff and the same is happening
imagine jungle where used soil is disposed as "USED":)

Holy assortment of plants and great detail work!! Best of luck keeping up and not getting sore arms from picking the soon to be thousands of peppers! :)

AlabamaJack said:
I have not made my automated system yet...all is hand watered with a hose...and Sanj...you are right...it takes at least 2 full hours for me to water every plant, but then again that gives me a chance to look at each plant pretty closely...I may have beds next year instead of containers...if the containers give me a good crop, I may just hang with containers...

are they in a spot where you could set up one of those cheapy sprinklers beside it? (the kind that sprays like a fan not the turny-roundy kind) that's how i water my garden, it waters a rectangle and is pretty much like rain to the plants. you could use it for days when you don't have the time to water by hose, or if you're out of town (you'd need a timer tho...) still takes a good two hours but you don't have to be anywhere near it...

Back