AlabamaJacks Exotic Superhots in Central Market Stores

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
It has taken me 3 years to get everything straight with Central Market....but...Central Market stores that are serviced by the San Antonio regional district now have Trinidad Scorpion peppers...

It has been a long row to hoe but I finally made it...that is one of the milestones I had set for my business...

Hopefully, it will be a long standing relationship...

Thanks to everyone on this site that has helped me in my business ventures...

V/R,

Ronnie Walley
Managing Member
AlabamaJacks Exotic Superhots[sup]®[/sup] LLC

Ronnie congrats hope this is just the start of superhot peppers in grocery stores across the US, get some pics of your T. Scorpions on the shelves would love to see them. Imagine the unsuspecting soul that buys the peppers for stir fry you might want to put a warning on the label. :hot: Happy for you way to persevere.

Congrats. Wegmans around here carries Saffron and due to price keeps it in a locked plexiglass case. Due to heat maybe they should do the same for the scorpions. :rofl: We need a live link to their closest camera. Forgive me I am tired......Congrats and I hope it spreads.

fantastic doings.

please provide pictures when you get some.

how are you packaging and pricing them?

any label(s)?

thanks for sharing with us

wow! i'd love to be able to sell at central market! everything is sooo expensive.

best of luck

congrats and good luck
icon_smile.gif

thanks all for the accolades...like I said, it has taken a long time but hopefully, they will sell out of what I already sold them and they will want a bunch more....

Ronnie congrats hope this is just the start of superhot peppers in grocery stores across the US, get some pics of your T. Scorpions on the shelves would love to see them. Imagine the unsuspecting soul that buys the peppers for stir fry you might want to put a warning on the label. :hot: Happy for you way to persevere.

The regional produce buyer for CM called me Friday evening and wanted to know what kind of information and warnings he should put on them...I would just hate for a child to handle them then rub his eyes...that would not be funny at all to me even though it would not permanently hurt him...I know the pain these things can bring and am very respectful of them...

fantastic doings.

please provide pictures when you get some.

how are you packaging and pricing them?

any label(s)?

thanks for sharing with us

I sold them in bulk to CM so I don't know about the packaging...am going to the store in FTW today to see and will take pictures..

wow! i'd love to be able to sell at central market! everything is sooo expensive.

best of luck

kinda agree on the expense of items there but....if you can't find it anywhere else, you usually can find it at CM...

so I guess I am going to have to drive to san antonio to buy some

don't know why man...CM has a store in Houston and I think the buyer sent them to all of his regions stores...check out the one in Houston...

I assumed they were going to stay in your region I will check it out this weekend

There is a regional office in San Antonio that services 10 stores one of which is in Houston...or at least that is the way I understand it...call them...it would be interesting to know if they made it to Houston...thanks ahead of time...

they have them here in the houston store and are charging 9.99 a lb

Honestly for central market that seems cheap, I would assume they are testing the market maybe trying to start a buzz

they have them here in the houston store and are charging 9.99 a lb

Honestly for central market that seems cheap, I would assume they are testing the market maybe trying to start a buzz

Amazing is all I can say...I would have to say the person you talked to just guessed...or....simply Amazing..

Back