AlabamaJacks Exotic Superhots in Central Market Stores

they have them here in the houston store and are charging 9.99 a lb

Honestly for central market that seems cheap, I would assume they are testing the market maybe trying to start a buzz

Oh realllyssss? I'm going to central market after work and buying me a pound! Hopefully it is still there :D

Oh realllyssss? I'm going to central market after work and buying me a pound! Hopefully it is still there :D

Came back from central market. They did NOT have it. I looked everywhere, in the fresh peppers section (they had dried bhut jolokia though), the self serve pickled pepper section.

Where would they usually have them AJ?

AJ, can you ask your buyer if they sent them to Houston?

Thanks in advance!

Came back from central market. They did NOT have it. I looked everywhere, in the fresh peppers section (they had dried bhut jolokia though), the self serve pickled pepper section.

Where would they usually have them AJ?

AJ, can you ask your buyer if they sent them to Houston?

Thanks in advance!

I called yesterday and spoke to the produce manager he said they have them it might not be something they would just have lieing around

I called yesterday and spoke to the produce manager he said they have them it might not be something they would just have lieing around

Ah i see, i went around 6pm and talked to information desk. The manager was not there. Ill try again tommorow after calling to verify ... maybe during lunch time.

Dang wish I had seen this sooner! if they have some in the SA CM when I get back off vacation in 2 1/2 weeks i'll have to buy a pound or 2 for mash!

The produce manager here in Fort Worth was afraid to just sit these things out in bulk because of kids/unsuspecting people handling them...so...I took him some clam shell packs, put labels on them and they barcoded them...plain simple labelling...

IMG_0916.jpg

Ah i see, i went around 6pm and talked to information desk. The manager was not there. Ill try again tommorow after calling to verify ... maybe during lunch time.

yup, you have to talk with the produce manager...

Dang wish I had seen this sooner! if they have some in the SA CM when I get back off vacation in 2 1/2 weeks i'll have to buy a pound or 2 for mash!

if they sell out, I am sure they will buy more...I highly doubt you are going to be able to buy that many at a time from CM...from what I understand, they only sent 2 lb to an store...

Great job AJ. Congrats on the sale. :)

Chris

thanks Chris... :)

The produce manager here in Fort Worth was afraid to just sit these things out in bulk because of kids/unsuspecting people handling them...so...I took him some clam shell packs, put labels on them and they barcoded them...plain simple labelling...

IMG_0916.jpg
Well call me a monkey's uncle! it's true! my wildest dream! Trinidad Scorpions at the grocery store. :shocked: :lol: :cheers:

Just came back from central market. I went to info desk, asked for produce manager. I saw a produce employee, and he went to the fridge and took out a box. They didn't know what to charge for it, so the produce manager said use the habanero code, which is $6.99 a pound. They had less than a pound in the box, so i took whatever they had left (Sorry Wondertwin!). They mentioned they would get more next week. Alot of produce employees gathered around when i took the box, and they asked me what are you going to do with it? I told them i'll probably make some kind of hot sauce. They said they tried one and it was too hot to handle for them :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: :D

Here's a pic (Sorry for the quality, its my phone camera). I'll share some with some co-workers here. Thanks AJ for all the hard work!

3fd3b1c8.jpg

some other people got some sent a friend that makes hotsauce but the ass forgot to get mine he was too excited and just got 2 pounds

Back