• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Albino plant - a white yellow peter pepper

One of my yellow peter pepper plants is intirely white, what could have caused this ? And will it survive ?

I'm afraid this peter pepper has an STD... so do i need to give it antibiotics ? ;)

Zwartje (Blackie) :
76487701.jpg

Cheers,

Nick

Its almost glowing its so white. LOL Hopefully Millworkman is wrong and it lives, time will tell, but I think the green IS responsible for photosynthesis.

I guess you are right, it's already growing much slower than the other plants, so i think it will die pretty soon... it would be really cool if it stays alive :D

With a heavy heart, I regret to inform you that Zwartje passed away this morning. After a long & unfair battle with chlorophyll shortages and its varied complications, Zwartje died in his sleep early this morning.

Zwartje
* 18-03-2010 - † 07-04-2010

Nick M said:
With a heavy heart, I regret to inform you that Zwartje passed away this morning. After a long & unfair battle with chlorophyll shortages and its varied complications, Zwartje died in his sleep early this morning.

Zwartje
* 18-03-2010 - † 07-04-2010

I had one all white Caribbean Red this year and same thing, I knew it would not survive due to the lack of chlorophyll..... only lived about two weeks.

Back