seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

My sunroom is 46 through winter and they do just fine. I have some difficulty getting them to stay asleep for the winter though, they wake up if it gets too warm. Read around for hardening off, my plants where impromptu cut and didn't exactly like it that much.

Train's a comin! 

Train.jpg

Blorvak, next in line, sent me his address a few weeks ago.  I just pinged him to make sure he hasn't fallen off the planet.

The Seed Express shouldn't be stopped in Tucson for much more than a day.

Trains out. Sadly, because I had to ask my dad to send it due to timing, it probably not priority.

Edit: Then again, he might have heard that. Either way, shouldn't be any later than Saturday. Wish I knew the tracking number. You're gonna like what this thing has in it. Any LOOSE seeds in the box are brown bhutlah, sleeve had some damage done to it earlier.

Geonerd said:
USPS 9505500010604076000121

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=0&tLabels=9505500010604076000121

You've got HEAT!

March 19, 2014, 10:53am  Delivered - MANILA, AR 72442

Got that bad boy today after work and its ready for departure! 

rebelgrower give me your addy sir.

I will just be honest... the load in the box is significantly lighter than when it arrived in Arkansas this afternoon.  It was like a candy store in there!!  We got a good thing going, I just wish I could have contributed more.  Thanks everyone for all the cool ones to try!

Word of advice. take the brown morugas out of the starter trays and give them a brief peroxide rinse if you haven't done that yet and have brown moruga from it. They seem to have a fungus on them.

cruzzfish said:
Word of advice. take the brown morugas out of the starter trays and give them a brief peroxide rinse if you haven't done that yet and have brown moruga from it. They seem to have a fungus on them.
Thanks

Got the box in the mail today.

Tracking number: 9114901123086843153696

Whoa, I'm blown away that this train is still going! I've been in semi-retirement, growing 8 peppers (three overwinters.) I've been in and out of town and didn't plant one seed this season, which made me come to grips with the fact that I have more seeds than I could ever plant or give away. I need to unload 95% of my stash.

Can I hop on this train and stock it up? Pash

IMAG0281.jpg

Back