seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Geonerd said:
Cruzzfish, would you be willing to separate the seeds and send only them?  I have no use for sauces, pods, and god-knows-what-else that is in the box.  Nor does it make sense for you and I and all the others down the line to spend a ton on postage to priority ship these bulky items.

Is this guy for real? Looks like the train needs to skip a stop imo. Ungrateful people these days. Dude was in a car accident and all you can do is bitch and complain. What a fukin tool.

Glad I got on and off this train when I did back in mid January.
Box was totally packed(could barely seal it) with seeds and only cost me $5.80 SFRB to get it to the next passenger in 2 days.
Train is supposed to be fun...

Geonerd said:
Cruzzfish, would you be willing to separate the seeds and send only them?  I have no use for sauces, pods, and god-knows-what-else that is in the box.  Nor does it make sense for you and I and all the others down the line to spend a ton on postage to priority ship these bulky items.

Geonerd said:

You accuse me of being cheap?  :rolleyes:
That's pretty f***ing rich, given that you're the one who cheaped out and send the train via ground shipping.

Send whatever you want Cruzzfish. I suspect Impending Bending, who lives across town, might like a few of the sauces.

And whatever arrives, I will send it to the next person via 2nd day.

No I did not call you CHEAP I believe your own MOUTH did......

Got it. The box isn't that bad. At the most, about four pounds, and most of it is box. Stop arguing, not gonna get you anywhere. Still waiting for my argument/debate to carry on.

The sauces look nice. The whole box burned my nose to open, and there is a lot of cool stuff in here. Taking sauce(If no one responds by the time I send it back out), several dried pods, a powder, and whatever interesting seeds there are. BSPH doubled the number of seeds in it. I'm sending it back out on saturday, gotta ask some friends if they want anything.

If you like white bhuts and chocolate fatili's you're gonna love this.

Let's not argue just keep it moving. cruzzfish if no one wants the sauces feel free to take them. As for dried pods and powders there always cool to sample and share. Sometimes these trains get full and have to move to a bigger box and it cost more to ship but you can't buy the quantity of seeds avaliable in the train for less than the cost of shipping even if it is $12. BSPH thank you for the contributions that was very generous of you for sharing with us. Let's just have a good time and keep things moving.

rebelgrower3 said:
Let's not argue just keep it moving. cruzzfish if no one wants the sauces feel free to take them. As for dried pods and powders there always cool to sample and share. Sometimes these trains get full and have to move to a bigger box and it cost more to ship but you can't buy the quantity of seeds avaliable in the train for less than the cost of shipping even if it is $12. BSPH thank you for the contributions that was very generous of you for sharing with us. Let's just have a good time and keep things moving.

Your welcome and this summer FREE pods For all!!!

cruzzfish said:
Anyone know what that "Funny reaper" was? I thought I saw a thread about it before, but I can't find it now.
i believe DEVV grew it he got from seeds from a UNRELIABLE popular seed vendor... he grew it out and they were "reapers" but were flat

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
i believe DEVV grew it he got from seeds from a UNRELIABLE popular seed vendor... he grew it out and they were "reapers" but were flat
Hmm. Dried pods taste pretty good. And are definitely hot.  Not as bad as the hype for the true reaper would show however. They feel like a more focused hab to me.

Back