seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

I'm in!! I am sure we can't put something together! :)

I sure you meant CAN melissa. Anyway I am gonna go ahead with this plan B. I have a side trade with KingDenniz anyhow so I will throw them in with that so I am not sending twice. I will be throwing in 7 pots and chocolate habs. KD, if we don't do this plan, take what you will and hold onto the rest until the train does come around.

Edit: Got your message KD, I will add extras of the black pearl, maui purple and bhut jolokia that you requested for the seed train. I have many more varieties most of which are on the original list but I figured I'd hold off to allow everyone else to contribute.

alright everyone.. i just PMd everyone on this list on PLAN B....pls make attempt to respond and send the seeds so i can coordinate this train to move fwd. those that do not respond by the 19th i may ask to be moved down to the bottom of the list (if its okay nick) the list will be in the same ORDER.. again.. only if you do not reply by the 19th will you be moved down... appreciate everyones quick response .. my msgs have been cleared for peoples address

denniz

STC:

...I would have everyone just send some seeds for 1 variety to start with that way they can add some more surprises along the way.. Even if you only start with 5 or 6 varieties, it'll pick up seeds along the way and be a surprise when it comes back around.

LOVE THE QUICK RESPONSE... IM IN FAVOR OF THIS

STC:

...I would have everyone just send some seeds for 1 variety to start with that way they can add some more surprises along the way.. Even if you only start with 5 or 6 varieties, it'll pick up seeds along the way and be a surprise when it comes back around.

LOVE THE QUICK RESPONSE... IM IN FAVOR OF THIS

I agree! Another reason to for me to hold back.

Plan B sounds good Dennis...let me know if you want me handling collection of the first round or whether you want to take over.

Ok, I like the idea of sending seeds to a central location to restart the train. I have Aji Dulce, Yellow Fatali and Goat Pepper seeds. What is needed in the train. Hope to have others by the time the train hits my station.

Also, since I have yet to receive my first seed train, how many seeds is customary as the minimum needed of any variety? I am somewhat new and have limited supplies as yet.

I can supply some, I am fairly limited, but with the generosity of a a few on here I have a small selection I have excess of. I can do Giant White Habs, Naga Morich, Sonoran Chiltepen, and also have a large assorted super hot that has Yellow 7 Pot BS, Yellow Fatalli, Purple Bhut, Jamacian Chocoalte, maybe some others as well.

Appreciate everyone for the great response in getting this train to move...all of your responses have been noted and it doesn't seem like there are dupes of seeds being sent. For those that have excess of seeds. Feel free to add some a couple..so later on down the line. You'll still have an opportunity to drop off seeds. But if you have a lot to share with everyone. By all means. Send. Wish for you guys to drop off by Thursday so I'll have all the seeds by Saturday. And have it out by next Monday. Christmas will still early. Just took a month longer

Denniz

to all those aboard this train... please reply to the message i sent everyone so i can acknowledge you are still on our train... some of upu have still not replied so im not sure if you're lost in your jungle of peppers... with that said...

Pash - thanks.. got your batch of seeds..WOOHOOOO

.with me not going to work today (sick) i can get started with organizing..

I think everyone is still in Dennis, but whether or not everyone has extra seeds at this moment is another story.

What was the story from the PO?

Just as a reminder. For those sending seeds to get this train moving again. Tomorrow is the last day to send them to me so I can get them by Saturday and move this train on Monday.

Btw. Had a dream someone sent me scotch bonnet pods. Hahahah. Thanks.

Denniz I am sending them 2 day priority tomorrow so hopefully they will get there on Saturday.

I will PM u the tracking number.

So does anybody know where is our first train after all?

Is there a train opening still? If so I would love to get in on that! I have some chicken heart, 5 color marble, red savinas,and some chili pepper institute NuMex centennials
I would love to share.

Is there a train opening still? If so I would love to get in on that! I have some chicken heart, 5 color marble, red savinas,and some chili pepper institute NuMex centennials
I would love to share.

PM Kingdenniz. He has appreciatively taken control of this damaged train.

King, do you mind taking control of this train since you have salvaged it? I will continue to update the list in the original post if you add people along the way.

Back