seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

13. Jsschrstrcks region 9b ???? (Tampa, Florida)

:)

TRAIN RIDERS STOPS

1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL
6. Jamison Wisconsin
7. Bluesgods
Albuquerque, nm
8. griff87 Hamburg, NY 9. Durhan_Bull Durham NC
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP) Northwest CT
11. Melissa 77754 Corona, CA
12. stc3248 Poway, CA
13. Jsschrstrcks Tampa, Fl
14. chef c BLANK
15. Gnarlyeggs Philadelphia, PA
16. Pash Orange County, CA
17. cory_huck Austin, TX
18. pinoypride83 Ewa Beach, HI
19. nmorris279 Riverside, CA

20. CUBANSURFER Lafayette, LA
21. cpmansebo10 Ohio
22. RCC Triangle, NC
23. Sr. Beaver Arizona
24. Yumyumyellow Alexandria VA
25. Windsong Georgia
26. Bamaboy1975 Suffolk, VA
27. Chile_freak North Carolina
28. Teamcole Orange, TX
29. SocalChilehead Los Angeles, CA
30. Thecollegekid Colorado
31. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA

32. KingDeNNiZ CA
33 emon069 Boulder City, NV
34. Bodeen

keep it going folks.. nothing to see here... pls as a reminder....make sure it has tracking info.. so we can keep an eye on it

The seed train has arrived safely to my home. May 24th was my bday...so I was out celebrating...so I didnt have a chance to go through seed treasure trove :). I promise the train will be on its way no later than Saturday morning :).

It seems as though maybe I pissed someone off. I've dropped two spots in five days so just figured would be easier that way. Maybe I'll catch the next round or something.

It seems as though maybe I pissed someone off. I've dropped two spots in five days so just figured would be easier that way. Maybe I'll catch the next round or something.

Don't think that's the case...think it was just an over site. King...Emon actually asked to join way back on page 10 before Silva. Don't think there's any need to jump off a moving train! Sounds like you sent some cool contributions my friend! Let's get this ironed out so there aren't any hard feelings!

So King you concur that Emon joined on page 10 before Silva on page 11 so he should be bumped up to spot 31 and everyone below move down one???

Emon. I'll talk to Nmorris to make adjustments. I don't think he saw my post from may 20.. I corrected it but he is the OP and the changes weren't made. ..I added myself but I quoted nicks old post accidentally bumping you. Don't jump man. I'll get you on. Perhaps even sooner since you made contributions.

Denniz.

No man is left behind.

And with that. I thank you Shane. Silva... And all the military personel whether or not you're in the battle grounds for committing your life to have a better tomorrow for my girls. Have a safe a happy memorial weekend.

And if everyone on this train can please touch base with the person ahead and behind you. Thanks.

Hey, don't bump Silva down I'll stay behind him even if I did ask first. He just hooked me up with some choc habs. And It's the cool thing to do for our boys in the service. I just was getting bumped without explanation so figured I stepped on someones toes or something. I really am looking forward to this train, just thought I pissed someone off is all. Thanks for talkin some sense into me! Emon069

P.S Silva I already thanked you in my PM but thanks again for the trade and your service my friend. And you too shane for your service, and your jap/manz powder and seeds. Shane I'm waiting for you to send me your addy so I can send my money for the powders.

Well gotta get ready for work I'll check back tonight when I get home.

ok i read through the thread......and this is what i saw

32. Souf
33.emon
34. Silva
35. Stalin---you were added late because we thoiught u were in russia....
36.(greenhouse)--up to Nick if this person can jump on in
36. Kingdenniz

THE LIST:

1. HH81HETTERHALF
2. MAFWIZ
3. KINGDeNNiZ
4. Argflores
5. 3/5 King
6. Jamison
7. Bluesgods
8.griff87
9. Durhan_Bull
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP)
11. Melissa 77754
12. stc3248
13. jsschrstrcks
14. chef c
15. gnarlyeggs
16. Pash
17. cory_huck
18. pinoypride83
19. nmorris279
20. CUBANSURFER
21.cpmansebo10
22. RCC
23. Sr. Beaver
24. Yumyumyellow
25. Windsong
26. Bamaboy1975
27. Chile_freak
28. Teamcole
29. Socalchilehead
30. Thecollegekid
31. Bodeen

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!

I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not, it has been exactly 1 month since we sent the original package to Maf. I decided that I would check the tracking number on it and see if it has changed yet. Sorry to inform you that it has not. I just sent a heart felt message to USPS expressing how awesome they are for losing the box and how their post master up here will not return our phone calls so we can figure this out..........

Or not!

ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS! ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS! This is your porter speaking:

Thank you all that corrected your destination stop for this awesome seed train,

The only person that has not confirmed yet is chef c.

jsschrstrcks do you have chef c's addy?

I would hate to see the seed train derailed again,

I suggest that if jsschrstrcks at this point does not have chef c's addy we move right along to gnarlyeggs.

Please advise KIng

Habanero thank you for checking on the original seed train for us. My guess is that it will show up sometime Xmas time.

Good job ArgFlores. Let's get it going. Again if you guys can contact PM your people in front and behind. I want to make sure there's no hold up because people forgot they were on this train.

Denniz

hello all, very fun way of getting new seeds, what is necessary for me to get in ??

must live in the USA

1. HH81HETTERHALF
2. MAFWIZ
3. KINGDeNNiZ
4. Argflores

5. 3/5 King----should come your way on tuesday...
6. Jamison
7. Bluesgods
8.griff87
9. Durhan_Bull
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP)
11. Melissa 77754
12. stc3248
13. jsschrstrcks
14. chef c
15. gnarlyeggs
16. Pash
17. cory_huck
18. pinoypride83
19. nmorris279
20. CUBANSURFER
21.cpmansebo10
22. RCC
23. Sr. Beaver
24. Yumyumyellow
25. Windsong
26. Bamaboy1975
27. Chile_freak
28. Teamcole
29. Socalchilehead
30. Thecollegekid
31. Bodeen
32. Souf
33.emon069
34. Silva83tj
35. Stalin---you were added late because we thoiught u were in russia....
36. Kingdenniz

Back