seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Received the train about an hour ago. I'll have time to go through it tonight and it will be out of this station tomorrow.

Went through the Trizain and have taken and added. I PM'd Jamison to see if he wants to stop by and get the train tomorrow or for him to PM me his Addy. So it's all ready to depart. FYI to all of those people sitt'n on the edge of their seats waiting! :hell:

Thank you to everyone for their generosity.

1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL

6. Jamison Wisconsin
7. Dragonpeppers

8. griff87 Hamburg, NY
9. Durhan_Bull Durham NC
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP) Northwest CT
11. Melissa 77754 Corona, CA
12. stc3248 Poway, CA
13. Jsschrstrcks region 9b ????
14. chef c BLANK
15. Gnarlyeggs Philadelphia, PA
16. Pash Orange County, CA
17. cory_huck Austin, TX
18. pinoypride83 Ewa Beach, HI
19. nmorris279 Riverside, CA

20. CUBANSURFER Lafayette, LA
21. cpmansebo10 Ohio
22. RCC Triangle, NC
23. Sr. Beaver Arizona
24. Yumyumyellow Alexandria VA
25. Windsong Georgia
26. Bamaboy1975 Suffolk, VA
27. Chile_freak North Carolina
28. Teamcole Orange, TX
29. SocalChilehead Los Angeles, CA
30. Thecollegekid Colorado
31. Bodeen

32. Souf
33. Emon069 Boulder City, NV
34. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA

35. Stalin---chicago, IL
36. Kingdenniz- SocaL............round 2
37. coheed196- Central BAMA

38. Argflores.........round 2

i think ive come to a conclusion...to stop adding new passengers... would love to see this come around....so unless you were on this train....we cannot take new members...current members...like Nick said.. once you have sent the train.. feel free to say...."COME BACK MY WAY!"

3/5. What's the 411s on the train. Also pls pm me n person you sent the train to that it's been sent.

Shane. I'm lost. Pm me.

Will update list at 2400

Haha, slide Laser in and I can add seeds from next year's harvest. :rofl:

Who knows, maybe he turned over a new leaf.
He hasn't had time to turn one over...he would first have to inspect the leaf, then organize it in alphabetical height order, double check the julian date, post 14 updates 14 pages long each, reassess the situation, create some new and uninspiring clone this leaf to figure out what it is game...and then just plain forget to send it for about 2 months until someone threatened to turn over a leaf them self...and then he would send it...somewhere around the Mayan prediction!

3/5. What's the 411s on the train. Also pls pm me n person you sent the train to that it's been sent.

Shane. I'm lost. Pm me.

Will update list at 2400
Sorry man...you had to be involved with the last train to get the joke. Laserguy held the package for almost a month (25 days actually) while he preached to everyone about how he was "saving the train". Anyway it was a joke in poor taste, and for that I apologize...kind of. We should all be thankful for Laserguy...he is the MAIN reason this train started! Seems as though we are trouble free so far (aside from a rogue postal worker), and everyone is onboard to have fun and push this thing forward to as many folks as possible as quickly as possible!

Shane

Shane- I remember now. I just started THP when I saw that train. Kinda got lost in the moment. I really want people to make sure they've made contact with people in front an back. More recently.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]package shipped. Confirmation # 0311 1660 0001 1053 1100[/background]
Sorry Dudes, would have been out yesterday but I was trying to coordinate with Jamison to hook up and give him the package as to have it in the USPS death grip one less time. But it couldn't happen soon enough, so I put it in the mail today. He is really close to me, so it might be there tomorrow. If not then for sure Saturday.

Shane. I'm lost. Pm me.

Will update list at 2400

2400??? I think that means you will never update. Maybe 2359, or 0000 (Just giving you a hard time buddy). Looks like you got this thing racing down the tracks.

BTW, Shane, I thought it was hilarious.

2400??? I think that means you will never update. Maybe 2359, or 0000 (Just giving you a hard time buddy). Looks like you got this thing racing down the tracks.

BTW, Shane, I thought it was hilarious.

Yes yes. 0000 hrs. I was tired when I wrote that at work. Imagine 36 pts. One med nurse (me). In a psych ward.

Yes glad to see it going.

WOOOT WOOOT train has arrived safely in Kenosha Wisconsin. Got home late last night and it was on the table. Just went through it this morning. Sooooooooooooo many seeds in that thing already. Got it ready to go out tomorrow morning!

Half way to MEEEEEeeeeee!!!!! If I can get some of these damn pods to change colors I got some bonus stuff to put in! :dance:

Back