seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]6. Jamison Wisconsin[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7. Dragonpeppers[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]8. griff87 Hamburg, NY [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]9. Durhan_Bull Durham NC
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP) Northwest CT
11. Melissa 77754 Corona, CA
12. stc3248 Poway, CA
13. Jsschrstrcks region 9b ????
14. chef c BLANK
15. Gnarlyeggs Philadelphia, PA
16. Pash Orange County, CA
17. pinoypride83 Ewa Beach, HI
18. nmorris279 Riverside, CA

19. CUBANSURFER Lafayette, LA
20. cpmansebo10 Ohio
21. RCC Triangle, NC
22. Sr. Beaver Arizona
23. Yumyumyellow Alexandria VA
24. Windsong Georgia
25. Bamaboy1975 Suffolk, VA
26. Chile_freak North Carolina
27. Teamcole Orange, TX
28. SocalChilehead Los Angeles, CA
29. Thecollegekid Colorado
30. Bodeen
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]31. Souf[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]32. Emon069 Boulder City, NV
33. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]34. Stalin---chicago, IL
[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]coheed196- Central BAMA[/background]

So i'm not on it anymore. I have alot of seed already. since i joined. Im not going to steal all of it. im only going to take a couple seed from the rarest in there. and only 2 or 3 seeds. but it's whatever............. :confused: Kinda bogus.

So i'm not on it anymore. I have alot of seed already. since i joined. Im not going to steal all of it. im only going to take a couple seed from the rarest in there. and only 2 or 3 seeds. but it's whatever............. :confused: Kinda bogus.

You can understand their position I hope... I want to say this gently, and with all positive sentiment towards you...

Someone you don't know, you've never met, never really talked to, who pops up on your forum one day who wants to start a seed selling business, wants in on the seed train... These seed trains are like a goldmine...

Whether you would or wouldn't steal it, I think its understandable that until you are better known, and have an established reputation, that a touch of skepticism keeps trains from being derailed.

PLUS, I think it was pointed out earlier that you are asking for free seed so that you can make money... Some people see that as an issue, some don't... I'm sure you are a great kid, and I wish you all the luck in the world.

From a business standpoint, you aren't going to want to sell these seeds... These are open pollinated... So you get some rare variety, that just happens to be crossed with some other variety... your customer buys 20 seeds, and ends up with 20 different plants, they are going to be mad, but since your seed was accidentally tainted when you got it, you won't be in a position to even give them good replacement seed... Probably some of them are both isolated and non-hybrids... But surely most are OP which means some are cross pollinated...

Fine for the hobbyist that receives them free, but many here would be ANGRY if they paid for seeds and received something different...

I wish you luck, and hope you make a hundred million dollars... Hopefully I can say one day that I knew that billionaire seed magnate when he got his start at 15.

jss, he very clearly typed that he wasn't going to steal ALL of it. SOME, or MOST, but not ALL of it. He's never even tasted a super hot yet....

Oh yeah, TAKING is so wrong if you won't ADD something to the box.... And you admit that you have no supers to spare.... You haven't even tasted one!

Two Words again: SLOW DOWN.

I have Moruga, bhut, butch t, devils tongue, holy mole, Charleston red, Lester Williams, 7 pot red, 7 pot white, orange hab, red hab, white hab, cayenne, and the list goes on. Like i ment it that way. And i told i have tasted a hot pepper a habenero. WHO CARES if i dont eat one. I'm not that stupid to put myself threw pain. And i have a weaker heat tolerance. But this has nothing to do with the train so whatever.

Jss brings up good points. Build some credibility. (post...comment...grow...) and perhaps a new train will start. Believe me when I came on as with others new asking for FREE seeds immediately. I got burnt :onfire: what more for coming in here wanting seeds so you can start a business. Slow it down a bit. Grow. Grow the seeds you've accumulated see how they are. And there you will get a million seeds.

Denniz

No, the heat tolerance has nothing to do with the train... your attitude, immaturity, and the lack of trust in you does. That's not coming from me, that is coming from the folks that denied you a spot on the train! You really want to sell something you have not eaten? How, pray tell, are you to guage the quality of your product, professor? And then you are going to sell the seeds of something you cannot describe? Not a good business plan, boy.

And those who actually enjoy the heat, fine Sir, are not STOOPID as you posted! Do you recall the name of this website?

Two words: SLOW DOWN

It's like peppergirlalabama saying she grows her own peppers in isolation then telling everybody she is getting a shipment of seeds in this week,shes got 6 pounds of bhut seeds yada yada yada. you kids should slow your roll and actually grow some peppers, then sell or trade seeds, plants, powders whatever. Not come on THP and ask for
seeds for you to sell/ sell seeds with no proof of plant type or whatever. Take everyones advice and chill out a little bro. This is an avid hobbyist site mainly, you two kids are making no friends in a hurry.

Big E says "isokation" :rofl: Glad it wasn't me with the typo this time! Anyway...greenhouse, the boss said no, so maybe next time. No need to jump overboard its one train, and one no, nothing more. Hope you stick around and show everyone what you're made of on here then try again! Everyone else, time to chill a bit! Relax and remember its all in fun!

As for me...I got 4 pods on the plant I really wanted to share starting to ripen now...dunno if they'll make it in time to get them dried to include them :mope: oh well, I have a couple nice varieties I was already going to throw in there!

Big E says "isokation" :rofl: Glad it wasn't me with the typo this time! Anyway...greenhouse, the boss said no, so maybe next time. No need to jump overboard its one train, and one no, nothing more. Hope you stick around and show everyone what you're made of on here then try again! Everyone else, time to chill a bit! Relax and remember its all in fun!

As for me...I got 4 pods on the plant I really wanted to share starting to ripen now...dunno if they'll make it in time to get them dried to include them :mope: oh well, I have a couple nice varieties I was already going to throw in there!
You saw that Shane? I changed it almost immediately. Lol.

like mr miyagi says.. chillax and have a beer ya'll.. shane... always feel free to send me the pods... ill deseed them.. and eat them.. and then send it to whereever its going .. lol...or you could tell us which pods they are... maybe send a couple of seeds to those that might have missed it.. btw shane your manzano has podded a couple finally.. as well as the yellow large...

like mr miyagi says.. chillax and have a beer ya'll.. shane... always feel free to send me the pods... ill deseed them.. and eat them.. and then send it to whereever its going .. lol...or you could tell us which pods they are... maybe send a couple of seeds to those that might have missed it.. btw shane your manzano has podded a couple finally.. as well as the yellow large...
That is a Great idea King! I think I will have a delicious brewski as Mr. Miyagi suggests. Ok had to run to sev to get beer. Now thats what I'm talkin' bout! MMMM Beer.

To the organizers & riders of this train, thank you all for the priviledge...
Sy

... onto Loafers

Tracking# 0311 0240 0002 0653 9730

Expected Delivery By: June 18, 2012 Delivery Confirmation[sup]™[/sup]

PS. 10 FREE MANZANO SEEDS ------ SEND 5.99 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING TO Blah Blah Blah ... they are all isolated! :P

I have Moruga, bhut, butch t, devils tongue, holy mole, Charleston red, Lester Williams, 7 pot red, 7 pot white, orange hab, red hab, white hab, cayenne, and the list goes on. Like i ment it that way. And i told i have tasted a hot pepper a habenero. WHO CARES if i dont eat one. I'm not that stupid to put myself threw pain. And i have a weaker heat tolerance. But this has nothing to do with the train so whatever.
can i get some bhuts and red habs since u have all of those since you dont eat them

ha ha ha tyler... good one. And shame on noobs who came on, like poster #329 asking for seeds, got them, and will not return the favor.... I believe the line then was... "Looking for anything purple." Was there any return? Nope, just a "catch me later bro" when a seed request was made.

May I quote the share policy of the poster?
  • Seeds Available For Trade
    what you would find at HD or tradewinds
Yet many have sent him seeds... So in other words... His share policy can be read as a fig buck you.

ha ha ha tyler... good one. And shame on noobs who came on, like poster #329 asking for seeds, got them, and will not return the favor.... I believe the line then was... "Looking for anything purple." Was there any return? Nope, just a "catch me later bro" when a seed request was made.

May I quote the share policy of the poster?
  • Seeds Available For Trade
    what you would find at HD or tradewinds
Yet many have sent him seeds... So in other words... His share policy can be read as a fig buck you.

hahahahahahaha yeah thats how many of them are

Back