seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Got the seed train today I added some brown bhutlah and some MOA seeds with a bunch of other types there are still quite a few BBG 7pot seeds in there. the box is really close to busting its so full.

sent the train out tracking number is 9114901189866073854992

Should we take out a few of the unlabeled strains, just for more room? And *not* so I can have a betting game with a massive field of mystery peppers.

most of the bags are labeled only a few of them have the marker wearing off. i would not worry about it. just don't add anything that there are already multiple duplicates of like bhuts.

judohero said:
Got the seed train today I added some brown bhutlah and some MOA seeds with a bunch of other types there are still quite a few BBG 7pot seeds in there. the box is really close to busting its so full.

sent the train out tracking number is 9114901189866073854992

Awesome turnaround time!  :dance: 

(I can hear the whistle off in the distance....)

What size bags are people generally using?  The local dollar store has some cute little 1" x 2" zip bags that would be ideal for seeds.  If the box is bulging upon arrival, I might take it upon myself to re-package any seeds that are in overly large bags or containers. 

Cool?

cruzzfish said:
Should we take out a few of the unlabeled strains, just for more room? And *not* so I can have a betting game with a massive field of mystery peppers.

'Mystery Peppers of Doom' sounds kinda fun!

I'll take a few seeds and make an effort to grow them to fruit.  We can then sit around and try to figure out what the heck they are.

As soon as it gets here I will get it out. It should get here Saturday. I might need to put it in a bigger box though because I found a few more things to add.

USPS Tracking™
cs-promo.png
Customer Service ›
Have questions? We're here to help.

Only applicable to visual users.

Tracking Number: 9114901189866073854992

in-transit

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:
  •  

Features:

• USPS Tracking™

Date & Time

Status of Item

February 28, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility

AURORA, CO 80011 

February 28, 2014 , 12:43 am

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

AURORA, CO 80011 

February 26, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility

BOISE, ID 83708 

February 26, 2014 , 6:28 pm

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

BOISE, ID 83708 

February 26, 2014 , 5:44 pm

Dispatched to Sort Facility

BOISE, ID 83701 

February 26, 2014 , 5:00 pm

Acceptance

BOISE, ID 83701 

I'll get it next week then. Nice.

Edit: What are some of the things you plan on adding? And does anyone know who has Steven's Bhutlah besides Steven, because I heard something about Judy having them or something.

This Box is repacked into a bigger box I added 20-30 packs, some powder, 3 bottles of sauce, some dry peppers and a Chile Pepper Magazine. Didn't see anything I needed and my grow for 2014 is complete so enjoy the ride!!!This will go out Saturday AM and I will post the tracking number.

I have to wait for Sunday to pass before it keeps shipping :(

Oh well. Reading magazine before sending it on its way should be fun.

Back