seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

THE LIST:

1. HH81HETTERHALF
2. MAFWIZ
3. KINGDeNNiZ
4. Argflores
5. 3/5 King
6. Jamison
7. Bluesgods
8.griff87
9. Durhan_Bull
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP)
11. Melissa 77754
12. stc3248
13. jsschrstrcks
14. chef c
15. gnarlyeggs
16. Pash
17. cory_huck
18. pinoypride83
19. nmorris279
20. CUBANSURFER
21.cpmansebo10
22. RCC
23. Sr. Beaver
24. Yumyumyellow
25. Windsong
26. Bamaboy1975

Three new passengers in two days!!!! Woot :)

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!

so how long does it take for the seed train to come around assuming no hangups? i'm reaaaaaally hoping there are a few of aji joe's handgranade seeds left.

If y'all are still looking for passengers on this here seed train than by all means let me on, ADD ME is the preferred sentiment, correct?
I've got lots to share, always looking for opps to pay it forward!

Shane.... i feel like your comment was directed towrds me... lol...all in fairness....damn N00B that i am... in hopes that MAFWIZcan sort through it on saturday and i can sift thru it on sunday and ill have it out by monday... CHOO CHOOO 3 in 1 week..????

Uhhhh......what the heck is a "aji joe's - handgranade" :?: Never heard of this pepper.

My stash had a died pepper in it so sliced a small piece to try it. Istant POW in the mouth! It wasn't overwhelming but then again was just a small piece. It shaped like a chocolate fatalii but much darker in color.
Hope this helps, I didn't have much seeds from that to give though.
Aaron

so how long does it take for the seed train to come around assuming no hangups? i'm reaaaaaally hoping there are a few of aji joe's handgranade seeds left.
2-3 a week depending on mail service, distance and holidays with no hangups and people getting it turned around quick (same day or next day)...there will more than likely be some hangups. Have to be patient on these things and it'll come around. The seed train 2012 group was really good! Almost 0 drama...the other train running had a little more drama. To stay drama free just remember to take only what you really need, not stock your fridge or enough to plant an acre. If there is a seed you want take a few but leave some for those to follow. Also, be as generous as you can with what you throw in and most importantly KEEP THE TRAIN MOVING!!!

Like I said above, there are some BA members on this list!!! This is really going to be a fun one! I love it when I get the package and it takes me a 1/2 hour on google to figure out what some of the varieties are. All that plus HH81 and the Betterhalf running a tight ship, I am really excited!

THE LIST:

1. HH81HETTERHALF
2. MAFWIZ
3. KINGDeNNiZ
4. Argflores
5. 3/5 King
6. Jamison
7. Bluesgods
8.griff87
9. Durhan_Bull
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP)
11. Melissa 77754
12. stc3248
13. jsschrstrcks
14. chef c
15. gnarlyeggs
16. Pash
17. cory_huck
18. pinoypride83
19. nmorris279
20. CUBANSURFER
21.cpmansebo10
22. RCC
23. Sr. Beaver
24. Yumyumyellow
25. Windsong
26. Bamaboy1975
27. Chile_freak

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!
Keep 'em coming!!!!

Its stc3248, smokin hot has to do with the number of times I have posted...BA means Bad A$$! Really cool folks! Try this...go to each of the train members profile pages(just click on their pic) and take a look at what their grow lists looks like.(Mine isn't up to date, lol) Some crazy cool varieties...then start to snoop around the glog section and see what their grows look like. Some of these folks have hundreds of amazing plants going. You can count on seeds from plants you've never even heard of.

Back